PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with my tune to sign

Jed42
08-04-2016, 07:03 AM
So I'm making a two side sign with P-10 panels. When I just have the first side(2x1) connected to the Ron p pi hat, no problem. When I connect the other side front gets cut in half. Then I tried connecting the other two panel to channel 2 on the hat, same problem. What gives?

MartinMueller2003
08-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Drawings and pictures will help. Not sure what 2x1 means nor what you mean by half. When you connect the 2nd side, how do you connect it?

Jed42
08-04-2016, 08:07 AM
I have a total of four panels two will be used on the right and the other two will be on the left side. I started off connecting all four using the ribbon cables. That's when the front size changed. I can post picture when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CaptainMurdoch
08-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Connect two on one output and two on the second output and configure as a 2x2 layout. Set your model size in your sequencer as if you only had 2x1 layout. Then, use FPP's channel remap to remap the first 3072 channels onto the second set of panels and whatever you sequence will show up on both sides of the sign.

Jed42
08-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Connect two on one output and two on the second output and configure as a 2x2 layout. Set your model size in your sequencer as if you only had 2x1 layout. Then, use FPP's channel remap to remap the first 3072 channels onto the second set of panels and whatever you sequence will show up on both sides of the sign.

I get what you are saying, but is the some were i could read up on how channel remapping works. Talking to a new guy here. :)

Jed42
08-04-2016, 07:13 PM
I get what you are saying, but is the some were i could read up on how channel remapping works. Talking to a new guy here. :)

Got it:biggrin:

Thank you taking the time out to answer my question.