PDA

View Full Version : PixelController, LLC (PixelController.com)

dpitts
01-19-2016, 06:07 AM
The sales of Falcon hardware has mainly been through group buys on the FalconChristmas website but recently we have sold through an online store at FalconChristmas.com. We have had so much interest in the F16V2 it was necessary to create a LLC to handle the sales of the board. The LLC is called PixelController, LLC which is registered in my home state of Colorado.

All sales of F16V2 and future controllers as well as some of our legacy Pixelnet controllers will be sold as assembled boards through this entity. The pricing for F16V1 and the like will not increase and be very similar to past group buys.

The store is located at PixelController.com/store.

boyelroy11
01-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Congrats on the success, sorry you had to go through the hassle :)

L1011
01-19-2016, 10:12 AM
I think it's a testament to how good the product is. Sorry it was a hassle but congrats on the success of Falcon!

Cjaqua
01-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Cool. Any chance you will offer the option of purchasing just the CG-1500 mounting plate in the future? I ordered a couple f16v2s in this latest pre-sale without the mounting plate and now I am thinking I should've ordered the mounting plate.

darylc
01-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Woo :) Bring on the F4v2 and differential expansions!

MrSmoofy
01-19-2016, 10:56 AM
The sales of Falcon hardware has mainly been through group buys on the FalconChristmas website but recently we have sold through an online store at FalconChristmas.com. We have had so much interest in the F16V2 it was necessary to create a LLC to handle the sales of the board. The LLC is called PixelController, LLC which is registered in my home state of Colorado.

All sales of F16V2 and future controllers as well as some of our legacy Pixelnet controllers will be sold as assembled boards through this entity. The pricing for F16V1 and the like will not increase and be very similar to past group buys.

The store is located at PixelController.com/store (http://PixelController.com/store).

This is good for me because I have limited time and usually don't buy things until I have spare time to actually do something with them I'm glad that I'll be able to buy your product any time now instead of trying to time it with a GB.

Congrats on your success and I hope it continues.

bigbenamerika
01-26-2016, 05:40 AM
Is is possible to get it shipped to Germany? I cannot choose it as shipping Option.

dpitts
01-26-2016, 06:58 AM
PM sent.