PDA

View Full Version : seqences sometimes stops in in the middle and start again at the beginning

SkorpionMB
12-26-2015, 06:27 AM
Hi
I have a problem with my falconplayer on a raspberry pi2
I have 5 playlists each with one sequence, 3 with music, 2 only lights, each playlist start with a different gpio input.
Somtimes a playlist/sequence stops somwere in the middle and start the same again at the beginning.
If this happens the first "normal" start is logged till it stops somewhere in the middle the second start is not logged an not shown in the web ui
it is not possible to stop the second one from the web ui because it shows idle mode it is only possible to wait till the playlist ends or reboot the pi.
If the playlist is at the end all is normal again.
This happens about the 10.- 15. playlist start

I have attached a part of my log file.
In this logfile the playlist: Bewegungv.rechts, modern is good but the playlist: norm is bad
the playlist norm started then it stops and start again and run completely till its end in the log is only the first start and stop

smeighan
12-26-2015, 07:16 AM
You will need capt murdoch to teview your logs. Post issue on www.falconchristmas.com. The capt does not belong to this group, he said he us busy just fielding all questions on fpp forum. My fpp has run with no issues. I have nine songs in rotation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwoodard
12-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Does this always happen at the exact same spot in your sequence? What sequencing software are you using?

I saw a very similar behavior at the beginning of the season. I finally tracked it down but it took me a while. I was using Vixen for my sequences and had some points in my sequence where I had the exact same effect at both a group level and the lowel-level element level. After cleaning up the sequence to remove this duplicated effect, everything worked correctly. I never had time to track down the root cause and it slipped my mind until I read your post.

SkorpionMB
12-26-2015, 10:36 AM
Hi
Thanks
i will repost this on falconchristmas.com
I use Vixen3 for sequencing
The problem happens on 3 different sequences, every time it happens its on a different position of the sequence