PDA

View Full Version : Get Well/Pray for Forum

deplanche
09-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Seems like every week I am reading about someone who is not doing well health wise, or has a family member that is not going well. In some cases, it is a short term thing and they are just absent for a few weeks. In serious cases, they are selling of their stuff because they just can't do this anymore. In any case, I was thinking that separating the more serious threads into a Get Well Soon or People to pray for forum, and not including it with the other fun stuff in the lounge may be a good idea. Any comments?

xihuitl
12-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Seems like every week I am reading about someone who is not doing well health wise, or has a family member that is not going well. In some cases, it is a short term thing and they are just absent for a few weeks. In serious cases, they are selling of their stuff because they just can't do this anymore. In any case, I was thinking that separating the more serious threads into a Get Well Soon or People to pray for forum, and not including it with the other fun stuff in the lounge may be a good idea. Any comments?

I'll second that motion!

Macrosill
01-01-2009, 11:45 AM
As you wish!

Thank You for your suggestion.

pete
01-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Thank you & Bless You

:)

rice66
01-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Lets not forget our bereaved, especially those who join the ranks of loneliness