PDA

View Full Version : 3.2u2

outbreak
12-03-2015, 11:24 PM
So tonight I noticed 3.2u2 is/has been released. Any major differences with this and 3.2u1?

cgladue
12-03-2015, 11:30 PM
+Vixen Release Notes - 3.2u2
+
+Features / Fixes
+
+General
+
+o Improvments to the dark theme including using the OS font and forms that had some background colors missed or set incorrectly.
+o Changes to the memory use calculation on the main admin form to better reflect CLR memory use.
+o Add profile name to the main form.
+o Some basic work to help support larger fonts and DPI scaling.
+o Enable Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V shortcuts in the display setup element tree.
+o Improve memory usage in the export process.
+o Fix missing sections in the export files.
+o Improvments in the output filter chain to reduce the number of new objects created. This improves overall performance and throughput.
+
+Bug Fixes / Features by ticket
+
+* VIX-878 crash when deleting "gradient stop"
+* VIX-866 Lipsync crashes with more than 1 grouped elements
+* VIX-860 Export Very Slow
+* VIX-856 Dark Theme on streaming acn form needs more adjustment
+* VIX-851 Vixen crashes when deleting Universes from controller
+* VIX-849 Export to fseq

jchuchla
12-03-2015, 11:57 PM
man....you guys are on top of things. There's always a thread before I get the chance to make the announcement!

outbreak
12-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Lol. We're so hooked on your great software it's become a part of our lives!

cgladue
12-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Lol. We're so hooked on your great software it's become a part of our lives!

oh yea, i cant use any other software other then vixen now, would love to see more effects canned within vixen !! add more :) id even pay to have a version with more features if that ever came about.

duramadmax
12-04-2015, 09:26 PM
It's working well so far. Love the new web server interface. Got one question. Where is the stop button when you start playing the sequence on the web server?

jeffu231
12-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Click the name of the sequence where it is showing the time playing. It will drop down the controls.

duramadmax
12-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Oh OK. I had like five copies of the sequence running thinking if I pressed play again it would stop....