PDA

View Full Version : SZaske's Pixel Matrix Project 2014

szaske
06-17-2014, 02:21 AM
I thought I'd start a thread to discuss the construction of my 2014 Pixel Matrix. The matrix is being built with WS2812B pixel strips and controlled using a Sandevices E682 controller. I'm posting this as an educational tool since it seems a lot of people like me are looking to build a matrix this year. Hopefully you can learn from my project and perhaps save yourself a few headaches.

My matrix will be hanging on the front of my house. Here is a picture of my house from last year.

The matrix I'm building I'm planning to hang in the same place you see my "Happy Holidays" sign.

I built the Happy Holiday's sign using this fencing material (http://www.homedepot.com/p/Tenax-3-ft-x-25-ft-Black-Poultry-Hex-Fence-206866/100384028?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal1-1-_-NA-_-100384028-_-N) from home depot, hanging between two pieces of rigid 3/4" conduit. It worked out very well and I really like how transparent the stuff is. My new matrix will give me a lot more artistic freedom, but unfortunately it won't be nearly as transparent. Hopefully it won't be too ugly.

After speaking with bko69 I decided to mount my matrix within a piece of Polygal multiwall polycarbonate. Here is a picture of it.

This stuff is amazing. If you are building a matrix I STRONGLY suggestion you consider this for your project. Polygal is a plastic sheet that comes it just about any length you might need. The have distributors all over the place. I bought mine from Port Plastics here in Seattle, and I think it cost around $140 (cut to my dimensions). The 16mm sheet is perfect for hosting a pixel strip. Here is a picture with a few pixel strips inserted.

I'll update this thread as I continue the project.

-=Steve

algerdes
06-17-2014, 09:13 AM
Steve,
What is the header rail I see in the photo?

szaske
06-18-2014, 02:52 AM
That is a piece of Aluminum edging that Polygal sells along with it's polycarbonate sheets. It's perfect for finishing off the edges after I've wired the matrix. I screwed some eye bolts into to suspend the matrix in the air.

-=Steve

thebaronn
06-18-2014, 04:05 AM
WOW! So I drilled holes and pressed 4K pixels when this was an option? That is almost cheating!
I do not use pixel strips, are they waterproof? Will you have to seal the sides? If so what will you use? If you don't will there be any sort of moisture issue? Will these fog up at all?
Did you special order the stuff so that the vertical spacing matched the horizontal pixel spacing? Are those 50 pixel strips?

Pretty cool stuff!

szaske
06-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Baron, I'll try to answer your questions:

WOW! So I drilled holes and pressed 4K pixels when this was an option?
Yes (...unfortunately :) )

I do not use pixel strips, are they waterproof?
I'm using weatherproof pixel strips (with the rubber jacket), so yes they are weatherproof

Will you have to seal the sides? If so what will you use? If you don't will there be any sort of moisture issue?I don't need to seal the sides, since I'm using weatherproof strips, but I'm planning on using the aluminum edging all the way around the matrix to enclose the sides even better. I don't really need it on the bottom and I only need it on the top as a sort of brace to support the weight of the whole matrix when suspended. I plan to put the edge on the bottom just so it doesn't look strange (having edging on 3 of 4 sides).

Will there be any sort of moisture issue? Will these fog up at all? I hope not, but I guess I'll find out. Even if it does, I'm not concerned it will affect the lighting or cause damage since as I mention the pixels are also weatherproof.

Did you special order the stuff so that the vertical spacing matched the horizontal pixel spacing? Good question. No, in my configuration the pixels are NOT equally spaced. I messed up when I had Port Plastics cut my sheet, so I decided to run my strips through every row. If you instead use every OTHER row you will get something very close to equal spacing. As it is in my design, my pixels are 19.6mm apart (vertically) and 32.4mm apart (horizontally). I am using standard WS2812B 30/M pixel strips.

Are those 50 pixel strips? These are custom cut pixel strips from Ray, 71 pixels wide. It's one of the reasons I like using Ray, he will make any sized strips you want. It saves me a LOT of cutting and soldering time.

-=Steve

scott4864
06-19-2014, 01:42 AM
This looks like a great way to do a matrix.

Is what you used 16mm clear triple wall?

burtonmadness
06-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Can you provide Ray's part number (or link) to the strips you purchased, I'm just about to order mine.

I'm planning to this vertically on each gap and picket fence in the garden.

/BM

szaske
06-19-2014, 08:46 PM
This looks like a great way to do a matrix.

Is what you used 16mm clear triple wall?

It IS 16mm, but I'm not sure if it's called triple wall or not. I believe this is the page (http://www.polygal-northamerica.com/standard_grade.php). I'd send them my picture so you make sure to get the right stuff. Also make sure you tell them what direction the gaps are supposed to flow.

-=Steve

Qbert-PNS
06-19-2014, 10:06 PM
What dimensions did you have it cut to being the strips are 5m?
Awesome idea!

scott4864
06-19-2014, 11:17 PM
It IS 16mm, but I'm not sure if it's called triple wall or not. I believe this is the page (http://www.polygal-northamerica.com/standard_grade.php). I'd send them my picture so you make sure to get the right stuff. Also make sure you tell them what direction the gaps are supposed to flow.

-=Steve

Ok Thanks, That's good info about the direction of the gaps. I wondered if there was any choice about it.

I made a matrix out of coro using 12mm bullet style pixels. The spacing is approximately 1.5 inches on center. I'm just not very happy with the density and the way scrolling text looks. It is 18" by 71.5" and the matrix is 11 pixels tall by 50 pixels wide. So even the 30 LEDs per meter strips would be a much higher density than what I made. Did you consider the 60 LEDs per meter strips? Do you think that would be overkill?

szaske
06-19-2014, 11:47 PM
What dimensions did you have it cut to being the strips are 5m?
Awesome idea!

If you order from Ray he will cut your strips to whatever length you want. I had him cut mine at 71 pixels and and solder 10' of wire to each end. It costs a bit, but it is SO worth it. Saves me a LOT of construction/soldering time.

-=Steve

Electrified3
06-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Ok Thanks, That's good info about the direction of the gaps. I wondered if there was any choice about it.

I made a matrix out of coro using 12mm bullet style pixels. The spacing is approximately 1.5 inches on center. I'm just not very happy with the density and the way scrolling text looks. It is 18" by 71.5" and the matrix is 11 pixels tall by 50 pixels wide. So even the 30 LEDs per meter strips would be a much higher density than what I made. Did you consider the 60 LEDs per meter strips? Do you think that would be overkill?

The 60 LED per meter would be a good choice, alot of pixels, but the spacing would be abound .625" so can almost butt the strips up to each other and get some great resolution. With 30 LED/M we are still about 1.25" spacing so close to yours already. A few of us are building matrices this year, mine is using 30 LED/M strips, 22 rows, will be 4' tall, 16' wide, but resolution will be the biggest thing. I am already up to 3300 pixels for mine, at 60 LED/M x 22 rows it would be up to 5280, so a lot of pixels, 1/2 the height and about 3' shorter in length.

Big thing to watch if looking at strips for a matrix is make sure they are individually controllable. Some 12 V strips are grouped in 3's, so not individual control, so be sure to ask questions before you buy to get the right ones.

szaske
06-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Did you consider the 60 LEDs per meter strips? Do you think that would be overkill?

Yes I did consider the 60/meter pixel strips because like you, I'm concerned that these pixels may be TOO far apart. The problem with the 60 pixels/meter strips is that the matrix gets REALLY small at that density. My matrix is 29" x 8'...which is fairly big in size. If I used 60/meter strips and still wanted 32 rows of pixels it would be 29"x 46". That's too short and square shaped for my taste. I DO think a skinner longer matrix, 16 rows of 8 foot long strips would look pretty cool...and would be fairly unobtrusive. You should definitely consider something like that.

-=Steve

Jeff Millard
06-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know where the Polygal sheets can be purchasd in New Jersey? The nearest distributer I've been able to locate is in North Carolina.

Jeff

Electrified3
06-21-2014, 01:37 PM
See if you have a Menards near you, if you do and they don't stock it they can order it in. It is listed on their website under poly carbonate panels.

bigredsoftware
06-21-2014, 07:10 PM
Did you run into unequal spacing on the strips? I made a 7x24 using 60/meter strips, but the strip of 240 pixels I bought was actually several strips soldered together. My matrix is small, and the spacing is perfectly equal, so I had to cannibalize the strip to get sections 24 pixels long between the solder joints.

Electrified3
06-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Did you run into unequal spacing on the strips? I made a 7x24 using 60/meter strips, but the strip of 240 pixels I bought was actually several strips soldered together. My matrix is small, and the spacing is perfectly equal, so I had to cannibalize the strip to get sections 24 pixels long between the solder joints.

I am finding that even with the 30 LED/M strips. I think it is exactly as you say, in how they cut and join the strips.

blantrip
06-22-2014, 07:22 PM
I love the look of your house as is. Very neat, tidy and kind of a southwest, gingerbread house theme.

maffeirw
06-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know where the Polygal sheets can be purchasd in New Jersey? The nearest distributer I've been able to locate is in North Carolina.

Jeff

Looked on the Polygol site and found this to be the closest to NJ, the next closest to me seems to b
http://www.polygal-northamerica.com/reps.php?tername=30
I haven't called them because a 5 hour round trip for me would be a little too much but a 45 min trip for you might not be too bad. Call them and see if they have (or can get) what you need.
I would be interested to know how you make out, as I've already ordered the strips for a matrix and have yet to decide how I want to build it. Maybe I could make a day of it and visit some of the people I met at the 2014 EPIC yesterday.

bko69
06-24-2014, 11:11 AM
you also have to consider that this many pixels this close together is going to be very bright. i run my matrix at 30% because it is so blinding.

bob

toozie21
06-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Looked on the Polygol site and found this to be the closest to NJ, the next closest to me seems to b
http://www.polygal-northamerica.com/reps.php?tername=30
I haven't called them because a 5 hour round trip for me would be a little too much but a 45 min trip for you might not be too bad. Call them and see if they have (or can get) what you need.
I would be interested to know how you make out, as I've already ordered the strips for a matrix and have yet to decide how I want to build it. Maybe I could make a day of it and visit some of the people I met at the 2014 EPIC yesterday.

I am in MD and couldn't find a good location nearby either. I know someone who owns a sign store and they couldn't get a hold of any through their distributor either. I ended up abandoning the idea for my matrix, but it would have been nice.

Roterhead
06-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Try Greenhouse suppliers. These panels are used as roofs and walls for gardeners...

I am in MD and couldn't find a good location nearby either. I know someone who owns a sign store and they couldn't get a hold of any through their distributor either. I ended up abandoning the idea for my matrix, but it would have been nice.

toozie21
06-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Try Greenhouse suppliers. These panels are used as roofs and walls for gardeners...

I couldn't find a local one of those either (which I don't really buy). Got some quote to get it shipped in to places, but they have to pallet ship it, that cost more than the single sheet I needed.

Akentut
06-28-2014, 06:20 PM
SZaske, saw your post a little late, as I've been using Coroplastic sheets and will build a 4' x 8' 4 line matrix. I'm using those 2812b's 30/M also. I had them ordered from Scott Led and they made them 75 led's long for me. So I can loop them and make 150 lengths. I used tie wraps to mount them, and the spacing was pretty easy and was almost perfect spacing. My issue now is what software do I use. I was going to use Vixen, but couldn't scroll text down. Since I have 4 lines, I wanted to scroll down the lines at a slow speed. Xlights has a bug right now, but Sean is working on a fix.

Electrified3
06-30-2014, 04:51 PM
SZaske, saw your post a little late, as I've been using Coroplastic sheets and will build a 4' x 8' 4 line matrix. I'm using those 2812b's 30/M also. I had them ordered from Scott Led and they made them 75 led's long for me. So I can loop them and make 150 lengths. I used tie wraps to mount them, and the spacing was pretty easy and was almost perfect spacing. My issue now is what software do I use. I was going to use Vixen, but couldn't scroll text down. Since I have 4 lines, I wanted to scroll down the lines at a slow speed. Xlights has a bug right now, but Sean is working on a fix.

So is the issue with XLights the scrolling text down effect? I have worked with the horizontal scrolling text with no issues, but had not tried text scrolling vertically. Not sure if I had even seen that before or if that is a recent addition.

Akentut
07-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Right Electrified, Sean said he'd fix the scroll down text. The issue was with the position slider, which should have changed from left/right movement to Up/Down when you selected Down from the direction menu. I have a 4 line 4x8 that I'll be using with the 2812's. So far it's looking good. I'd like to put some text like Lord of Lords, King of Kings, etc, when I do the music.
And I think it's big enough to put pix up too, maybe some motion animations too. LOL, haven't even tried that yet, but I have time. I THINK!:bored: I don't think I can do the multiple lines in Vixen3, unless I configured each line as an element in the group.

Jeff Millard
07-09-2014, 10:04 AM
I couldn't find a local one of those either (which I don't really buy). Got some quote to get it shipped in to places, but they have to pallet ship it, that cost more than the single sheet I needed.

Same here. There are no local distributors in my area. The closest place I can pick up is in the Carolina's. No one seems to stock this, they all have it drop shipped... all palletized. Two years ago I took several trips by the factory distributor. On the way back hauling an empty 8' x 12' covered utility trailer. Wish I had known then how hard it was to get this stuff.
I've purchased several 4' x 8' sheets of white coroplast to use instead. It certainly won't be as nice a build though.

Jeff

Akentut
07-10-2014, 07:19 PM
The coroplast sheet, comes cut and folded. They score it length wise, then the width. Then it's folded so it's 2x4. I cut mine into 4 1x4, and 2 2x4, this way they will mount on my garage door and the door will still be able to open and close. I'll put some hangers on them so they will mount on the folded parts of the door. And the grid will be 32x75 pixels. 7200 channels.... :kwasny:

szaske
07-14-2014, 07:18 PM
The coroplast sheet, comes cut and folded. They score it length wise, then the width. Then it's folded so it's 2x4. I cut mine into 4 1x4, and 2 2x4, this way they will mount on my garage door and the door will still be able to open and close. I'll put some hangers on them so they will mount on the folded parts of the door. And the grid will be 32x75 pixels. 7200 channels.... :kwasny:

Be very thoughtful about the number of pixels you use. I was planning on a matrix consisting of 32 rows of 71 pixels. I was expecting 2 rows per port on a E682 controller. But then I found out the E682 controller only supports 2040 pixels. So I had to reduce my matrix to 28 rows of 71 pixels. I'm not sure what controller you were expecting to use.

-=Steve

Akentut
07-15-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm using 2 E682 controllers. The first one is using 12 ports and 11 Universes. The rest of the Matrix is on the second controller. So 2400 Pixels 1800 on controller #1 and 600 on Controller #2. I have the first one configured up to univ. 11 channel 300. I also split up the ports so I'm using 1-1 to 1-4, then 2-1 to 2-2, then 3-1 to 3-4, then 4-1 to 4-2 splitting up the power with 6 on each power bank. Since the power is feeding the first 8 ports from one source and the second 8 from the next source.

Electrified3
07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Steve, was it the 16mm poly carbonate you used? If so, do you know how many rows it had say per 4' or however big you used?

NkySpike65
07-15-2014, 07:55 PM
See if you have a Menards near you, if you do and they don't stock it they can order it in. It is listed on their website under poly carbonate panels.

Electrifield3, do you happen to have the parts number, or a link from Menards for the 'poly carbonate panels'? I just got done looking at 168 pages on their website and didn't it listed at all, thanks.

Electrified3
07-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Nky,

Try this link:
http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/roofing-soffits-gutters/roofing/specialty-roofing/16-mm-white-6-x-12-triple-wall-polycarbonate/p-1733237-c-5819.htm

If you search "polycarbonate" it comes up in "specialty roofing". Not many stores carry it but you can order it in.

NkySpike65
07-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Is this the same thing from Home Depot for $150 and free shipping?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-48-in-x-96-in-Multiwall-Hurricane-Panel-GEMW96/202482761?MERCH=REC-_-SearchPLPHorizontal1-1-_-NA-_-202482761-_-N

Electrified3
07-15-2014, 11:36 PM

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-48-in-x-96-in-Multiwall-Hurricane-Panel-GEMW96/202482761?MERCH=REC-_-SearchPLPHorizontal1-1-_-NA-_-202482761-_-N

Not sure. Doesn't give the grid spacing in that one from what I can see. The depths looks close, but you will need 16mm width to pull the strips in I think, maybe Steve can confirm that.

But, it is 4'x8' in the home depot one, the menard link I sent was 6'x12', 4' x 8' 16mm at Menards is cheaper: http://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/roofing-soffits-gutters/roofing/specialty-roofing/16-mm-white-4-x-8-triple-wall-polycarbonate/p-1733235-c-5819.htm

NkySpike65
07-16-2014, 12:21 AM
On the HD site, just to the right where you will see PRODUCT OVERVIEW, you will see "Info & Guides - Installation Guide PDF file" you can click on. In the title it says '16mm Multiwall Polycarbonate Storm Panels'.

Here is an image from the pdf file giving some side measurements.

Jeff Millard
07-19-2014, 11:00 AM

I think you've got something there! It doesn't state that it's 16mm so that could be a problem. As soon as I can get more info to be sure, I'll order a panel to give it a try.

Jeff

Edit: From the picture it appears it's cut with the tubes in 4' length. The Polygal website (http://www.polygal-northamerica.com/standard_grade.php)shows 8, 10, and 16 mm sizes manufactured in 96in width. I'll bet the channels are on the short side of the product sold by hd. Doubt it's 16mm too.

Skunberg
07-19-2014, 12:01 PM
The drawing says 49/64 which is a little bigger than 19mm. Might be too big? It will effect spacing.

szaske
09-09-2014, 04:13 AM
Just a quick update on this project. I greatly cut down on the size of this Matrix. I have the pixel strips, but it just looked TOO big and ugly when hanging on the front of my house. I ended up making it 21 rows of 71 pixels each. If I had to do it over again I'd probably make it using those 60/meter strips because the pixels ARE a bit too far apart. I'm planning on mostly displaying text on the matrix, so readability is important to me...but I also don't want it too big. Here are a few tests showing what text looks like on the matrix. The sign can do 2 rows of text at this size (the test shows only 1 row).

My other concern was just how bulky the matrix looked when hung on the front of my house. I reduced the size (height) of the matrix, and that helped some, but then I just decided I'd camouflage the sign as well. I used transparent acrylic paint and markers, and I think it came out really nice. The color still bleeds just fine through the paint/camouflage when turned on. Here is a before and after picture.

I hope everyone else is having as much fun with their matrices. -=Steve

Akentut
09-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Just a quick update on this project. I greatly cut down on the size of this Matrix. I have the pixel strips, but it just looked TOO big and ugly when hanging on the front of my house. I ended up making it 21 rows of 71 pixels each. If I had to do it over again I'd probably make it using those 60/meter strips because the pixels ARE a bit too far apart. I'm planning on mostly displaying text on the matrix, so readability is important to me...but I also don't want it too big. Here are a few tests showing what text looks like on the matrix. The sign can do 2 rows of text at this size (the test shows only 1 row).

My other concern was just how bulky the matrix looked when hung on the front of my house. I reduced the size (height) of the matrix, and that helped some, but then I just decided I'd camouflage the sign as well. I used transparent acrylic paint and markers, and I think it came out really nice. The color still bleeds just fine through the paint/camouflage when turned on. Here is a before and after picture.

I hope everyone else is having as much fun with their matrices. -=Steve

Steve, I did buy the panel from Home Depot. I spaced the strips every other slot and it's pretty nice. Mine is using the entire 4x8 panel with 30x75 pixels. I could probably take off two or 3 on the length as they protrude a bit (still thinking about that as I'll have to make 30 re-solder points as they are looped at each end). I'm using 2 E682s with 12 ports on the first one (150 pixels each port) and 3 on the second.) Now if I go 30x68 or 28x72 I could just use the one controller. Hummm still thinking on that too. I'm mounting it on my garage door.

NkySpike65
09-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Steve, I did buy the panel from Home Depot.

Hey Akentut, is it the same panel I posted a link to?

( http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-48-in-x-96-in-Multiwall-Hurricane-Panel-GEMW96/202482761?MERCH=REC-_-SearchPLPHorizontal1-1-_-NA-_-202482761-_-N )

Akentut
09-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Hey Akentut, is it the same panel I posted a link to?

( http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-48-in-x-96-in-Multiwall-Hurricane-Panel-GEMW96/202482761?MERCH=REC-_-SearchPLPHorizontal1-1-_-NA-_-202482761-_-N )

Yes it is. At first I thought the slots would be width wise, but they run the length 8'. The spacing was pretty good. I skipped every other slot. My pixel spacing on the strip is 34mm, and the panel slots are 20mm, so 2 slots (40mm) is only 6mm (about 1/4") difference. I looks ok to me. :razz: From my grid to the road is about 30'. We'll see when I mount it and test it at night. Soon I hope as I have to start choreographing my music ASAP.

NkySpike65
09-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Yes it is........ From my grid to the road is about 30'. We'll see when I mount it and test it at night.

Please post some pics or video, would really love to see how it looks. I'm sure it will look great!

Akentut
09-13-2014, 02:23 PM
OK, it's workin':pragnie:. And here's the results, although it's not mounted yet. But will do that soon and show you the setup. I also mounted three homemade brackets (made from aluminum gutter as it's thin and will not interfere with the garage door when closed.) I will also cut the entire sheet approximately in the middle to allow bending when the garage door goes up. Not sure if I'll use use a hinge, or good ole Duct Tape. :cry:

Jeff Millard
09-14-2014, 07:05 AM
Outstanding Alan! Thank you for the pictures and information. Thank you NkySpike65 for the link. This is just what I was looking for. With free shipping it's half the price. Maybe I can convince the better half to get two of them!?!

Jeff

Akentut
11-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Update on Matrix mounted on Garage door. Made a modification reducing the pixels to 73 Pixels x 30rows. this fit the hurricane panel from Home Depot. I first mounted it by partially opening the door to expose the first panel gap, then inserted the panel with the tabs. Then closed the door on them, which bent them to form the same contour of the door panel. I then went inside the garage and screwed the three tabs to the door.

Here's the bad part. When I pressed to open the garage door only opened 6". Humm JAMB. Nope, it was the weight. I added more than 50lbs to the door, so I did some research and found that I could add a couple of 1/4 turns to the springs. Well I watched a video on how to do it and it was a piece of cake. Now the door opens and closes easily. I did split the panel so it folded as the door opened.

I mounted my E682 on the same garage door and ran the leads over the edge. Power was off the side with a drop loop so it would move with the door.

I ran it for Veterans Day and wow the neighbors were awe struck. :)

Alan

toozie21
11-19-2014, 08:08 AM
I don't believe it.... I don't see any pics or videos in the post, so I can only assume you've been drinking and made that all up ;).

Akentut
11-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Ahh, Ok!:happycrying: Here ya go. This is the hurricane panel from Home Depot with the pixel strips inserted. I ran a split corrugated tube along the edge with the feed to make it look a bit better than the blue Cat5 cable I used. the controller is tie-wrapped onto a Styrofoam block. The feed is hardwired to from my wireless router (access point) mounted just 8 feet to the left along with the 5v power supply.

toozie21
11-20-2014, 08:03 AM
Looking good! Nicely done!

Goofytruax
11-23-2014, 12:30 PM
Do you have a video of it? Would love to see it in operation.

Akentut
11-23-2014, 10:59 PM
I will have it shortly. Testing for launch on Wed eve before Thanksgiving.

Akentut
12-14-2014, 10:37 PM
OK, as promised. Here's a short Video of my 4x8 text matrix. I reduced the pixels to 72x30. I'll post some of the songs that have used the board.

http://youtu.be/LCDGfBy8FP0

szaske
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM
And here is the link to my "Showing Off" (http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?36375-Szaske-Christmas-2014) videos showing the matrix in action. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I think the key was actually keeping the matrix relatively small.

NkySpike65
02-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Hey Akentut sorry for the late post, but your matrix turned out real nice!

Akentut
02-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Tnx Spike, it's in the attic now, waiting for the next setup, probably Nov. 11 on Veterans day. I'll put up the flag and a few tributes. It will be the prelude to Christmas.

SZaske's was great. I like how he did the words. Maybe next time I'll do something like that.

Al

NkySpike65
02-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Deleted..... sorry