PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Lighting Enthusiast Meeting Feb 22 in Denver metro

firemedic4christ
01-24-2014, 02:14 AM
Meeting will be held at the South Metro Fire Rescue Authority Headquarters Building located at 9195 East Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112 on Feb 22 from 9am to 9pm. Enter the front door and take elevators down to the basement level. Classooms are down the hall to the right. Plenty of room, full kitchen if needed, screen with computer hook ups if we want.

I scheduled the whole day not knowing what we would want or need. I suggest start with some free time to mingle and put names and faces together, followed by a review of what worked and did not work in your show and 2014 plans. After that we can be done, host a training or demo, swap meet, bring a project you need help with.

I think for myself, I want to hook up my raspberry pi, FPD, F-16 with pixels, and some DMX items and make sure I can get it all to work while someone is close by to help.

Speak up with any other ideas.

Brian

firemedic4christ
02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Doors open at 0800.
Starts at 0900 and will go until people are done. The doors automatically lock at 5pm, but we can still be in there.

South Metro Fire Rescue Headquarters
9195 East Mineral
Centennial, CO 80112

I did not keep a head count but last year we had about 20.

I will make plenty of coffee
David said he would bring donuts.
Feel to bring whatever you would like to share.

For lunch, we can pitch in and order from somewhere that delivers.
pizza, jimmy johns

Full kitchen available if needed.

text or email with questions

firemedic4christ@netscape.net

smeighan
02-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Thanks Brian for putting this together! It was a great saturday with nearly 20 people there.
I liked to see what others had created.

sean

mms
02-25-2014, 09:33 AM
Thanks Brian for putting this together! It was a great saturday with nearly 20 people there.
I liked to see what others had created.

sean

Ditto

kmalsom
02-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make this one. Hopefully we'll soon have another. :)