PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heard from wjohn lately?

mikeh65
04-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I emailed wjohn a month ago regarding the purchase of a Grinch board and 16 SSROZs. He emailed back and gave me a price. I sent him the funds via paypal and have not heard or seen my boards. I have emailed him several times since then and have not received an answer. Just wondering what's goin on. I'm hoping he sees this posting or someone who has had contact with him will see this and let me know. All I'm looking for is an update of the ETA of the boards I payed for.

Thanks

Josh
04-14-2008, 12:40 PM
there is another thread on this... He has been very busy, and i think someone said he went on a work trip to Japan... He told a member that he will get news posted ASAP.

Wjohn is a very good guy, just give him alittle time, you will get what you ordered.

mikeh65
04-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm not upset. Just concerned. He wouldn't do all of this and give out his knowledge unless he wasn't. Just wondering what was up and why I haven't heard from his email.

JEEPGUY
04-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Mikeh65,

I second Josh's statement. I have ordered numerous items from John over the last 9 months and he is very reliable.

grages
04-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I third Josh's statement, very good guy. I have made numerous orders also.

LITE_ARK
04-18-2008, 09:10 PM
I, too, have been trying to contact wjohn since 4/2. No response to PM's; just tried email. Sounds like he is reliable just super busy at the moment. I can relate.

magott
04-24-2008, 12:45 AM
I managed to get in touch a few days ago and hes still overseas for at least another couple of weeks. Apparently been in USA etc for nearly a month now and also has been quite ill. As far as orders go Im sure hell sort them out as soon as possible.

WWNF911
04-24-2008, 02:07 AM
I managed to get in touch a few days ago and hes still overseas for at least another couple of weeks. Apparently been in USA etc for nearly a month now and also has been quite ill. As far as orders go Im sure hell sort them out as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear he's been I'll. Sounds serious. I hope not.
Any word on what made him sick?

Thanks again.

Leon

Michael Sullivan
04-24-2008, 04:30 AM
I had an email from him the other day and he is now ok and in mexico.

I think he will be back early next week.

Michael

mikeh65
04-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Heard back from wjohn. He is doing better and orders are going out. I received some of my order and the rest will be arriving soon. Thanks John! Glad you are doing better.

wjohn
05-01-2008, 04:19 AM
Yes, the news of my early demise were premature. I am back on my feet again, firing on most cylinders, and processing a backlog of orders.

If you have not heard from me directly in the last week, please email directly and we can work out what went wrong with my record keeping, or give you a status on your order.

All should be back to normal as of this week (I hope).

John Wilson.

deplanche
05-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Welcome back. Glad to hear your are alive and well, or at least on the way to being well.