PDA

View Full Version : diyledexpress shipping?

burtonmadness
11-28-2013, 08:59 PM
I don't like purchasing anything until i have full understanding of cost + taxes + shipping.

Wanting to purchase a Ren32 kit, its not clear what the total cost is, plus it mentions paypal for shipping invoicing, yet asks for credit card.

So:

* Can at least a few member confirm no issues purchasing from diyledexpress
* What was their shipping price for a kit?
* Was the checkout via paypal or credit card direct with them?

Regards BM

dlovely
11-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Our cart system uses Credit Cards to pay for your items. Once we have packed your order we will send a shipping invoice from PayPal for the exact cost, the reason for this is because the cart system does not understand flat rate shipping rates and some creative packing... The shipping prices the cart system calculates are generally $5~$50 more than the actual shipping rates so in the end you end up saving. Shipping should be around $6 in the US.

Shipping Information (http://www.diyledexpress.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo)

burtonmadness
11-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Puchased, and looking forward to building another controller.

/BM

DaveJZ
11-28-2013, 10:06 PM
I for one will vouch that they are good on their word.... Bought a few things from them pretty last minute and they came through for me both times....

duramadmax
11-28-2013, 10:11 PM
very pleased also. no problems here

randyjb77
11-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Used multiple times. Great shipping, got everything sooner than expected.Great customer service answered all my questions. Will be using them in the future.

burtonmadness
11-28-2013, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the testimonials.

Since the checkout procedure is a little different from most other online retailers, it might be worthwhile putting up a FAQ on your site (of this one) explaining the process and lack of delivery info.

Regards BM

tjetzer
11-28-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the testimonials.

Since the checkout procedure is a little different from most other online retailers, it might be worthwhile putting up a FAQ on your site (of this one) explaining the process and lack of delivery info.

Regards BM

You mean this?

http://www.diyledexpress.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=60fcbe52402a599fdbed12a4da038328

ksmith247
11-28-2013, 11:08 PM
I have bought a few thing from them, and they have always been great. they are also very active on the board and will answer questions about the products they sell and always willing to help you figure out how to make them work.