PDA

View Full Version : Wow this guy is amazing

Penfold
04-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Upon thinking back to my childhood I researched hack sack and check this guy out.:shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A72jSPEtOJI

deplanche
04-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Childhood?? I am 33 and still hack. Heck, didn't start until i was in my late 20s on a regular basis. Started on a lunch break at work one day (yeah, a bunch of civil engineers, designers, and technicians, in shirts, ties, and dress pants, kicking around a little bag of beads). After a while, it became a regular routine at lunch. At least 20 minutes on the back lawn in the summer time. In the winter, 20 minutes in the least icy part of the parking lot. Yes, we have hacked in rain, wind, snow, ice... you name it in buffalo, and we have been out there in it!!! It's as bad as my addiciton to this site!!

Our bosses thought we were all nuts at first. Then they realized not only was this a team building activity, but it got the blood flowing and woke us up during lunch, so we were generally more productive than the non-hacking people. And it is still going strong.

Mrplow123
04-03-2008, 01:31 AM
WOW!!! That is amazing. But if I had that kind of free time, I would probably do somthing a little more productive with it. But still cool. That guy can really move.