PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

pixeldigger
03-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I see a CSMITH listing PlanetChristmas as his home page has registered!

Welcome Chuck!

pixeldigger
03-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Image attached

Scrooge
03-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Bah!!!......humbug!!

Wayne J
03-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Bah!!!......humbug!!

Wow!... Nice way to introduce yourself to the community with your first post. :?

synnie
03-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Well he couldve been worse Wayne, he couldve insulted or criticised someone out of context...lol

Welcome to DIY Mr PC :)

klanger
03-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Hi Chuck, welcome to the forum

Kev

Blow molds 2008
03-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Welcome GOD (chuck)

Blow molds 2008
03-11-2008, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Scrooge;23388]Bah!!!......humbug!![/QUOT

Macrosill
03-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh look another half filled out profile.must be someone from another bord.so i will take things off my profile.sence they dont have to fill theres out.then i dont.

Seems a little childish to make a remark like that.

Blow molds 2008
03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Seems a little childish to make a remark like that.

have a nice day

Macrosill
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Hows this for childish. NAACP. now maby now i will be hard.i tried to make you all see.but you all beleave him.im not a trublemaker but when someone pushes me to far.then its on.and if you want ban me.go ahead it wont be the frist time..

have a nice day

Well I guess you agree your post is childish since you just implied that in the 1st sentence of your latest post.
What does the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People" have to do with my post?

Who do we believe? Is there some sort of conspiracy I am not aware of? What the heck are you talking about?

If you do not want to be classified as a "troublemaker" as you put it then chill out and clam down. I do not want to ban you, I would have done it already if I wanted to . I hope your response "then its on" is not some sort of threat. That would be uncalled for and not nice.

synnie
03-12-2008, 02:55 AM
[/QUOTE]
If you do not want to be classified as a "troublemaker" as you put it then chill out and clam down. I do not want to ban you, I would have done it already if I wanted to . I hope your response "then its on" is not some sort of threat. That would be uncalled for and not nice.[/QUOTE]

It is because of peoples childish attitude towards others Brian that i am glad you installed an ignore button, I can remember from years gone by in chat rooms that when people got given the ignore and noone answered them they soon shrivelled up and went away... it just shows the Christmas Attitude some people do not possess....

piesrule58
03-12-2008, 04:40 AM
I vote to ignore.

kmc123
03-12-2008, 07:58 AM
If you do not want to be classified as a "troublemaker" as you put it then chill out and clam down. I do not want to ban you, I would have done it already if I wanted to . I hope your response "then its on" is not some sort of threat. That would be uncalled for and not nice.[/quote]

It is because of peoples childish attitude towards others Brian that i am glad you installed an ignore button, I can remember from years gone by in chat rooms that when people got given the ignore and noone answered them they soon shrivelled up and went away... it just shows the Christmas Attitude some people do not possess....[/quote]

Synnie - Where is this ignore button? Are you talking about Flash Chat, or here in the forums?

Macrosill
03-12-2008, 08:37 AM
The Ignore option is in your Usercp. The bottom of the menu on the left side.

kmc123
03-12-2008, 08:41 AM
AWESOME!!!
Thank You! I found that if you click on someones name in a post and then go to their profile, there are two options on their profile, one to add as a buddy, and one to ignore - very cool!

Jeff Millard
03-12-2008, 11:37 AM
The Ignore option is in your Usercp.

Thank you for this option. I will be adding three people to that option immediately... no four....

Jeff

Edit: Ah! That feels better...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/jeffmill/Forum%20Photos/Scrooge.jpg

Blow molds 2008
03-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Yes.i side it was childish.but my fight is real.i never said anything about any other member other then chuck.this is between him and me.you all made it about youselfs.chuck's not a man.if he was he face me instead of hideing.behind his bord.i joined his bord as well as others.because i do collect blow molds and do put up a display.but because i dont have 1000s and 1000s of lights and becaus i dont have 500 + blow molds.so no matter what i did or say.they just did not want my kind.and yes i mean if your not like them then forget forget it.yes i was banned and yes i did tell all you that because its not fair.if i wanted to start trouble i would not have told you all i was banned.i have been trying for a year now to show people im not a trouble maker.but onece again no one wants to beleave me.have any of you look a my photo page i have listed.you will see all my blow molds as well as my display pics.but still no one beleaves me.but dont worry im not going to come looking for any of you.wont was my time.these bords are not worth me going to jail.so you can stop with saying im threating you because i wont.but chuck will pay for what he did.and no im not going looking for him.theres other ways.as i said no one on these bords are worth going to jail for.and that means him to.so you can say what you want about me.what i really like are the member that say there my friend only to show there true colors.this not your fight so dont trun it in to that.he hurt me as did a lot of his members and other bords to the point now that if i do join a new bord im a trouble maker.be for they know me.the last bord that banned me was they said i lied about who i was.and the display pics i posted belonged to someone elses.now is that fair.no so if you feel the need then ban me.

Wayne J
03-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Yes.i side it was childish.but my fight is real.i never said anything about any other member other then chuck.this is between him and me.you all made it about youselfs.chuck's not a man.if he was he face me instead of hideing.behind his bord.i joined his bord as well as others.because i do collect blow molds and do put up a display.but because i dont have 1000s and 1000s of lights and becaus i dont have 500 + blow molds.so no matter what i did or say.they just did not want my kind.and yes i mean if your not like them then forget forget it.yes i was banned and yes i did tell all you that because its not fair.if i wanted to start trouble i would not have told you all i was banned..bui have been trying for a year now to show people im not a trouble maker but onece again no one wants to beleave me.have any of you look a my photo page i have listed.you will see all my blow molds as well as my display pics.but still no one beleaves me.but dont worry im not going to come looking for any of you.wont was my time.these bords are not worth me going to jail.so you can stop with saying im threating you because i wont.but chuck will pay for what he did.and no im not going looking for him.theres other ways.as i said no one on these bords are worth going to jail for.and that means him to.so you can say what you want about me.what i really like are the member that say there my friend only to show there true colors.this not your fight so dont trun it in to that.he hurt me as did a lot of his members and other bords to the point now that if i do join a new bord im a trouble maker.be for they know me.the last bord that banned me was they said i lied about who i was.and the display pics i posted belonged to someone elses.now is that fair.no so if you feel the need then ban me.

Alright, lets examine this, not flame about it, just look at it. This is what everyone is reading, and you want them to think you are NOT a trouble maker. Read it again. "you all made it about youselfs" Nor sir, that is not true! YOU brought YOUR fight into our community. We did not ask for it, nor do we want it and everyone is defending the community.
So, you have a choice to make....... Be a member of the comminity, a community that will support you with your display, or continue with the actions above.
You have found something good here, don't tarnish it. You will be glad if you don't.

Jeff Millard
03-12-2008, 10:25 PM
While we're welcoming folks, we missed two major names in the business.
Paul Sessel (http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/member.php?u=1357) of CreativeDisplays.com (www.creativedisplays.com)
and Darryl Brown (http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/member.php?u=1353) of ChristmasLightshow.com (http://www.christmaslightshow.com/)

Welcome both of you! I've purchased products from both vendors, and was very happy with both!!!

Macrosill
03-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Yes.i side it was childish.but my fight is real.i never said anything about any other member other then chuck.this is between him and me.you all made it about youselfs.chuck's not a man.if he was he face me instead of hideing.behind his bord.i joined his bord as well as others.because i do collect blow molds and do put up a display.but because i dont have 1000s and 1000s of lights and becaus i dont have 500 + blow molds.so no matter what i did or say.they just did not want my kind.and yes i mean if your not like them then forget forget it.yes i was banned and yes i did tell all you that because its not fair.if i wanted to start trouble i would not have told you all i was banned.i have been trying for a year now to show people im not a trouble maker.but onece again no one wants to beleave me.have any of you look a my photo page i have listed.you will see all my blow molds as well as my display pics.but still no one beleaves me.but dont worry im not going to come looking for any of you.wont was my time.these bords are not worth me going to jail.so you can stop with saying im threating you because i wont.but chuck will pay for what he did.and no im not going looking for him.theres other ways.as i said no one on these bords are worth going to jail for.and that means him to.so you can say what you want about me.what i really like are the member that say there my friend only to show there true colors.this not your fight so dont trun it in to that.he hurt me as did a lot of his members and other bords to the point now that if i do join a new bord im a trouble maker.be for they know me.the last bord that banned me was they said i lied about who i was.and the display pics i posted belonged to someone elses.now is that fair.no so if you feel the need then ban me.

John,
It is obvious to me that you have a point of view and are not going to change it no matter what anyone says. I am no longer going to try and help you become a productive member of this community. I have said before and I will say it again, I will not tolerate threats of any kind. In the above quote you said

so you can stop with saying im threating you because i wont.but chuck will pay for what he did
and that is a threat. Consider this your official warning. Should I find another threatening post from you then you will be able to add another site you are banned from to your growing list. I have also told you this is not the place for personal disputes yet you continue to post about what someone has done to you.

Let this be a warning to every member here. Should anyone make a threat to another person or entity official action will be taken. I am sorry to have to post this but its ugly head as shown itself and it needs to stop. I will protect each and every member of this site with the same passion as I would my family. Hostile actions will not be entertained. It does not matter of you are here for 1 day, 1 year or the creator of another site. The rules are the rules, for everyone.

On a lighter note I would like to Welcome both Paul, Darryl and every other new member. I have had the pleasure of making some purchases from Darryl of www.christmaslightshow.com. I hope to say the same of Paul in the near future.

We have hit some bumps in the road lately but soon it will all be behind us. Please stick around and look beyond some of the silly nonsense going on right now. When things go smoothly there is nothing to cause controversy so silly things tend to take center stage, especially during the off season.

Josh
03-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Dat a boy Brian

I would also like to welcome Paul, and Darryl.

jderba
03-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Well said Brian

Also, a big welcome to both Paul and Darryl, nice to have you guys on board!

Jack