PDA

View Full Version : New Christmas Themes

Macrosill
02-25-2008, 11:46 PM
I have added some new Christmas themes. Be sure to check out the other by going into the User CP and Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom and you can choose the theme.

DennisB
02-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Looks good Brian,

Heaps better then the dull blue original theme.

Good on ya' mate

Dennis

mrpackethead
02-26-2008, 12:10 AM
I have added some new Christmas themes. Be sure to check out the other by going into the User CP and Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom and you can choose the theme.

Phew! That new theme was way too much, and i was about to complain about it.. The plain old blue background works much better for me. But mostly i like the ability to have a choice!

WWNF911
02-26-2008, 02:25 AM

Thanks Brian for all the hard work. This looks Awesome!

Leon

Jeff Millard
02-26-2008, 07:37 AM
Phew! That new theme was way too much, and i was about to complain about it.. The plain old blue background works much better for me. But mostly i like the ability to have a choice!

Me too. I'm glad I found the default. The new skins a great for a standard screen, but a wide screen ends up with two red bars down the sides. Thanks for the upgrades, and thanks even more for not forcing them on us. It's alway good to have choices.

BTW, did i mention that my mouth got me kicked out of PC? No worries... I consider that a badge of honor...LOL

Jeff

rlilly
02-26-2008, 09:18 AM

:confused:

Whew!

I was worried at first, as I was expecting that dull blue to pop up. I thought I'd lost the link to the best spot on the web.....

Love the new background!

dnesci
02-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Brian, it's great. It helps to keep the spirit of the site going all year round.

KungFuGrip
02-26-2008, 12:34 PM
I like it Brian good job.

scharbon
02-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Allow me to be the voice of dissent.:mad:

I was appalled at seeing the bright cheery red, white, and Santa decorated web site.

I was at work and it is very hard to conceal the fact that you are shamming at work when little Santa faces appear all over your screen.:rolleyes: I quickly went back to the dull, gray and blue, OFFICIAL looking theme so I could peruse this forum incognito.

All of that having been said, it looked great and made me happy seeing the Christmas theme on the forum. :) Looks professional. Good job on the themes Brian. If I were retired, telecommuting, or the boss, I would keep the the Christmas themes. Thanks for all of the hard work you do Brian. Same goes to the hardware and software developers who keep my addiction active and affordable.

Steve

Jeff Millard
02-26-2008, 01:23 PM
....I was at work and it is very hard to conceal the fact that you are shamming at work when little Santa faces appear all over your screen.:rolleyes:

Steve

That's hilarious! I feel your pain! I was really happy when we switched to VBulletin and that was all they could make out from across the room...LOL
Jeff

rlilly
02-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Allow me to be the voice of dissent.:mad:

I was appalled at seeing the bright cheery red, white, and Santa decorated web site.

I was at work and it is very hard to conceal the fact that you are shamming at work when little Santa faces appear all over your screen.:rolleyes: I quickly went back to the dull, gray and blue, OFFICIAL looking theme so I could peruse this forum incognito.

ROFL!

Maybe Brian can come up with an Excel look alike format. Shamming could be made even more sureptitious! :)

wbuehler
02-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Nice themes.

I have chosen XMUS-Fluid my self.

Thanks

Bill

sigtaulightning
02-26-2008, 04:27 PM
I would have to dig for it now because my company got super smart but there is a website that looks like MS word and the text of the document is the text of any website you want to look at. Very shady.

mrpackethead
02-26-2008, 04:28 PM
ROFL!

Maybe Brian can come up with an Excel look alike format. Shamming could be made even more sureptitious! :)

Nice: Oddly i encourage my staff to find other interests outside their worklife. It makes them well balanced normal people. ANd if they use a bit of time at work, ( and bandwidth ) i dont' care, as long as they are getting their work done.. Out of my whole team, i've only had one person abuse the priviledge.. So shamming at work is'nt an issue..

Northern Lights
02-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Brian, great new themes!

Switched to XMUS-Fluid

Thanks... Mark

Macrosill
02-26-2008, 08:20 PM
My pleasure guys. I am glad to like them.

Matt
02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Great stuff! Finally everything doesn't blend together...

-Matt