PDA

View Full Version : Vixen 3.0.5 Bug?



RichF
04-24-2013, 06:23 PM
I believe I have found a bug when running e.131 data out of vixen 3. I am running an E.131 GW to a ren8. When I set up my e.131 output for 8 channels and patch my elements to the 8 channels I only get 7 channels of output. If I add one channel and do not patch the 9th channel to anything i get my output. If I need to explain more I can but just a quick note on e.131 data from vixen 3

gizmohd
04-24-2013, 07:00 PM
I believe I have found a bug when running e.131 data out of vixen 3. I am running an E.131 GW to a ren8. When I set up my e.131 output for 8 channels and patch my elements to the 8 channels I only get 7 channels of output. If I add one channel and do not patch the 9th channel to anything i get my output. If I need to explain more I can but just a quick note on e.131 data from vixen 3

You are right... there is an active issue that relates to this here: http://bugs.vixenlights.com/browse/VIX-238 (VIX-238)

RichF
04-24-2013, 07:07 PM
thanks gizmohd