PDA

View Full Version : Face names in image...

dkulp
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Joe,

Just a quick very minor bug: it doesn't look like the face names are part of the image that is used when the "start from a saved image" thing. (or if it's in the image, it's not loaded) I'm getting the default "Face 1" instead of my named face.

Again, very minor, but I wanted to report it.

JHinkle
04-01-2013, 03:53 PM
The Face names are saved in a file with the extension .HLSvocals --- it's not part of the sequence file .HLS so not impacted by your recovery operation.

Sounds like it was removed or missing.

Joe

dkulp
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
This wasn't a recovery operation. I was creating an entirely new sequence and wanted to use the "Start NEW Sequence Using a SAVED Image" option so that I could get all the channels, display groups, etc... pre-setup from the last sequence I was working on. All of that came over fine, just the face name did not. I don't know if the face names are not added to the Library/SequenceName_######.img file as part of creating the image from the original sequence or if they are added to the image and just not loaded from there when creating a new sequence from that image. In anycase, I kind of expected the name to be part of the image.

JHinkle
04-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Just copy the HLSvocal file over to the new sequence and change the base name to match you new sequence name.

Joe