PDA

View Full Version : The user account Patricia

Macrosill
02-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I have received numerous pm's about some spam pm's being received by the membership from the above listed user account. The account has been indefinitely banned so the issue should be resolved. Thanks for all the notifications about this account.

It was easier to post the details than to reply to all the individual pm's.

christmas_junkie
02-18-2008, 01:30 AM
Ya i got it. I sent it a nice warm welcome. To bad it wasnt a real member!!!

jinglebellz
02-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Brian...
Glad you got her taken care of....

I don't come through here much...I'm not much into the do it yourself stuff...we know I'm a molder and have an affinity for inflatables...

I like the board you guyshave here and it's nice to see you are on top of things...

I got the PM as well...I'm set-up for email notification so it came to my email...

I was like "who in the world is Patricia"...well maybe not in those nice words...lol...

Jen....

Jeff Millard
02-18-2008, 10:55 PM
Hey there pretty lady! Nice to see you here. Things are looking up on DIYC today!!!!
Jeff

jinglebellz
02-19-2008, 12:36 AM
Hi Jeff...

your going to make me blush....

I've been around here for a while just don't sat anything...you guys know I'm not technically inclined...

now why are all my smilies red x's...?

kmc123
02-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Hey Jen,
Mine are all red x's too - I suspect the images are not loaded on the server where they should be...
Is everyone having this issue, or just me and Jen?

Macrosill
02-19-2008, 09:09 AM
No its a known issue from the import of data from the old forum.

Blow molds 2008
02-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Hi i never got any pms from this member.but thanks for takeing care of it.nice to see you jen.

JOHN