PDA

View Full Version : Another video display issue in PP Editor

jlowe
02-26-2013, 11:20 AM
I know these are annoying because they are probably due to crappy video cards. But, there appears to be another issue with display in the PP Editor when scrolling. (At least with my video card.)

I dragged the audio and the main window buttons to be small to minimize scrolling on my laptop screen, but, to reach the image area (gifs), I still have a little scrolling. The video drawing ends up putting black borders around buttons and checkboxes. Minimizing and bringing the display back up does not fix it.

This is version 13A.

See attached screenshot.

fslopez1950
02-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Same here, using laptop and version 13A.

habbosrus
02-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Here too. Laptop & 13A. Same issue on desktop as well.

JHinkle
02-27-2013, 09:16 AM
I know these are annoying because they are probably due to crappy video cards. But, there appears to be another issue with display in the PP Editor when scrolling. (At least with my video card.)

I dragged the audio and the main window buttons to be small to minimize scrolling on my laptop screen, but, to reach the image area (gifs), I still have a little scrolling. The video drawing ends up putting black borders around buttons and checkboxes. Minimizing and bringing the display back up does not fix it.

This is version 13A.

See attached screenshot.

You show scrolling far right.

Does it happen when scrolled far left?

Joe

jlowe
02-27-2013, 12:56 PM
You show scrolling far right.

Does it happen when scrolled far left?

Joe

Joe, I'm not sure I fully understand your question. What I am doing is right-clicking to add an HLS PixelPlane Effect. When the window opens, I'm using the vertical scrollbar to scroll down. The blacked out objects appear immediately and without fail. There is no horizontal scrollbar in the pixelplane editor window on my machine. For clarity, I attached a full screenshot of my desktop.

JHinkle
02-27-2013, 01:26 PM
I'll run a test on my laptop in a day or two.

Joe

jlowe
02-27-2013, 03:47 PM
I'll run a test on my laptop in a day or two.

Joe

Sounds great! Thanks.

Boof63
02-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Had same problem, Dual Core 2.4gHZ, 4meg ram, 1gig radeon card, close and start again clears screen and start from afresh.
PS can i make an effect in the editor and save it directly to a library/folder for future use??
cheers Boof63

habbosrus
03-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Issue seems to be resolved in 13B. Just did a quick run through and all seems good.
Thanks again Joe. You have legend status in this household.