PDA

View Full Version : 11T bug?

ChristmasLover
01-17-2013, 10:58 AM
I just upgraded to 11T.

When setting up a new sequence(trying to follow your vid on making a megatree) when I add 1344 channels it asks to input first channel number. I tried 1 and (1), but it all channels are 0.

Is there a new way to set channel numbers chronologically? 1-1344?

Also I noticed the CANCEL button is missing so i am unable to back out of channel creation unless I save. Is this as intended?

Thanks Joe!

You Rock!

JHinkle
01-17-2013, 11:18 AM
I removed your ability to play with Channel Numbers because they are only relevant when actually outputting to a controller.

If you assign your Universe - Click the GREEN Output button - you will see the channel numbers are now filled in for proper transmission.

If you want to re-arrange your channels (that is what I originally allowed you to do via the channel numbers - but got confusing for some) - you will find an "ORDER" column ... That column allows you to reorder your channels.

Prior to 11T - I loaded all the channels into the Grid - made changes in the grid - and then Bailed (cancel) or saved then.

To speed up that process and make Folders available -- your changes are now directly applied to the data - the grid being simply a view looking into that data.

You will also notice -- that channel ordering is now not for all channels. When you move channels into a folder - ordering is now relative to that folder.

If you had a 1344 megatree - your "Order" column would show all 1344 channels and how they are ordered.

Hope that helps.

Joe

ChristmasLover
01-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks! Will get back into it....see if I can figure it out!