PDA

View Full Version : HLS Animation

fslopez1950
01-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Wanted to try animating Monster Faces, but hit a brick wall. Can't assign channels to mouth positions. I have done all what have been demonstrated in the video step by step but only using a different song, 'Moves Like a Jagger'. When I open the dialog box 'Assign Mouth Position Channels' all the mouth positions assigned to face are in color blue which says in the dialog box 'Blue cells indicate unuseable Mouth Positions'. I can turn the Lead cell into blue. Also one thing, I can assign the vocals to the LeadVocal channel, but no indication of mouth positions.

Thanks to JHinkle for sharing his talents with us. More Power to you.

JHinkle
01-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Your right.

I must have goofed when I revised Pixel Plane.

I will resolve it his weekend.

Joe

fslopez1950
01-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Thank you very much Joe for your quick reply.

Also I'm trying to convert all my Vixen sequences, it's only 48 channels, to HLS. My plan for 2013 is to use Monster faces for Xmas 2013 season, so I'm beginning early in my sequences. Going to build Simple Renard 32 mix it with my 3 Lynx Expresses using Lynx DMX Dongle to connect to computer. Will try to build as many faces I can to utilize the SR 32 using DMX and hoping there would be a final DMX code for SR 32.

Thanks again for sharing your HLS sequencer.

JHinkle
01-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Version 11S is released.

You are good to go.

Joe

fslopez1950
01-13-2013, 09:19 PM
Downloaded V11S and tested the assigning of channels to faces and it run smooth as expected.

Thanks a lot, Joe and hope you won't get tired of providing us an even more polished HLS sequencer.