PDA

View Full Version : 11B Effect Deletion

rfallatt
12-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Joe,
I DL'ed 11B and began messing with my sequences (deleting and changing).
I noticed that some of the effects show up on the Display preview even though they do not show on the Sequence grid. I think this happened when I pasted an effect over another effect and then deleted portions of what was not pasted over.
(for example... I had a chase across a few channels and time, I copied a all on effect and pasted it in the middle of the chase, and then deleted some effects that did not work for my sequence)

JHinkle
12-23-2012, 02:50 PM
I blew it ... just realized it.

I placed a message to ask if you want me to recreate the output prior to preview to remove ghosts from a delete operation.

Your post just hit me ... I put the question going into "Create" preview - not "Play" preview as I intended.

Until my next release - just go into the preview menu and select to modify your preview - THAT will clean it up.

Joe

angus40
12-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Was the Save button pressed after the deletion ? disregard ....Joe beat me to it . lol

rfallatt
12-23-2012, 03:11 PM
actually I saw that and I did clean it up but it still displays the light is going off even though they're deleted in the sequence grid .and I saved and closed and reopened and it still plays lights as though they are placed in the sequence grade when they are not

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

angus40
12-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks Rfallatt i had not loaded 11b yet , was curious as to how you addressed the complete sequence of effects .

Cheers
Richard

JHinkle
12-23-2012, 06:25 PM
11C is released which addresses this.

Joe