PDA

View Full Version : Nutcracker: We are now on nutcracker123.com

smeighan
12-18-2012, 04:09 AM
when you go to meighan.net/nutcracker you will now be redirected to nutcracker123.com/nutcracker

Without this change, we would run out of disk space later this week.

There is nothing you need to do, hjust log in.
I exported meighan.net at 12am MST on Dec 18th.,
thanks

smeighan
12-18-2012, 03:34 PM
If anyone has an issue, here is how you get back to meighan.net

meighan.net/nutcracker/index_old.html

i will not be porting data from meighan.net again. If you edit anything there you will need to also enter it into nutcracker123

Livermore-Dad
12-18-2012, 03:54 PM
can login to meighan but not nutcracker123

feel free to change pass to welcome

Thanks
Tory

bigredsoftware
12-18-2012, 06:01 PM
I haven't seen one image at all. I can still generate effects, but nothing previews. Gallery is also not working. Am I missing something?

smeighan
12-18-2012, 07:36 PM
I haven't seen one image at all. I can still generate effects, but nothing previews. Gallery is also not working. Am I missing something?

The gallery does seem to have an issue with Chrome and IE. It works on firefox.

I am looking into the gnuplot preview issue.

smeighan
12-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Ok, i think i just fixed the gnuplot issue.

Sometimes the $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] value was "nutcracker123.com" and sometimes it is "www.nutcracker123.com". I just coded for both and animated gifs seem ok now

thanks

bigredsoftware
12-18-2012, 09:57 PM
I still cannot see gallery.... I tried to generate a Tree effect but it was not animated, and lots of script on the page. I tried 3 browsers on 2 different computers. No worries if it’s just me, I got what I needed already.

Materdaddy
12-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Ok, i think i just fixed the gnuplot issue.

Sometimes the $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] value was "nutcracker123.com" and sometimes it is "www.nutcracker123.com". I just coded for both and animated gifs seem ok now

thanks

You could also redirect people that are using the unexpected host. I support http://no-www.org/.

Typically I have something like the following in my apache site configuration to remove it when people arrive.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.(.+)$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://%1$1 [R=301,L]

smeighan
12-18-2012, 11:02 PM
I still cannot see gallery.... I tried to generate a Tree effect but it was not animated, and lots of script on the page. I tried 3 browsers on 2 different computers. No worries if itís just me, I got what I needed already.

Chrome and IE dont work. Firefox does work.

I didnt write the Gallery. The person who wrote used Ajax and there does seem to be more sensitivity to the browser .

This person is looking into why it is not working. Chrome and IE and firefox all work on meighan.net, the same code only works on firefox on nutcracker123.

try firefox if you need the gallery

thanks

bigredsoftware
12-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Chrome and IE dont work. Firefox does work.

I didnt write the Gallery. The person who wrote used Ajax and there does seem to be more sensitivity to the browser .

This person is looking into why it is not working. Chrome and IE and firefox all work on meighan.net, the same code only works on firefox on nutcracker123.

try firefox if you need the gallery

thanks

I was using Firefox. :( No worries, I am done sequencing for now, time to get back to life. Just reporting what I get for bug fixes. Thanks for everything! My tree looks great!!