PDA

View Full Version : Once again it must be said

Henedce
12-18-2012, 02:35 AM
Joe,
What can I say that actually goes even close to saying how amazing your work is .
A problem arises whether it be a critical , damning , off putter (maybe not a word) or just a pain in the a$$.
You review it , you solve it , you implement it , you debug it , you reimplement (again maybe not a word) it.

I cant imagine how much time you are sinking into this project or how far from your original vision HLS has come but for 12 months I have seen nothing but improvements . Let alone how frustrated you must get when someone (me included) tries to do something you did not envision.

But 12 months on it is an amazing piece of software that not only runs our blinky flashy , it also makes sequencing that little bit easier.

I take my hat off to you sir , Merry Christmas etc.

PS Before anyone jumps on the critical, damning line it is meant as a joke not being critical :)

Slite
12-18-2012, 02:52 AM
Amen

kychristmas
12-18-2012, 09:32 AM
No doubt. I don't even think it was 12 months. :)

btw... your documentation of your Pixel Tree was pretty important to the progression of this hobby. Been some amazing developments this past year and from the looks of XLights and Vixen 3 developments, it's going to be another great off-season.

rklarman
12-21-2012, 02:14 AM
Yes, Joe's work is amazing and I am forever grateful. His attention to issues is extremely prompt. You never find that in a even the largest software companies.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication and for dealing with each of our issues. Your invention is a huge asset to the DIYC community.

Boof63
12-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Ditto , first year in and i have a display that works and visitors have been asking 'how did you do it all", First point i tell them "is using HLS by a guy called Joe Hinkle in USA".
so thank you Joe, my small dreams have come true this year and Joe, i can dream even bigger in 2013. (wife is now very nervous), so thanks heaps from down under!!!!:)
cheers Boof63