PDA

View Full Version : Stretching an Overlay

emarti20
12-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Let's say I have a level effect for 10 tics that I then apply an overlay to color shift from red to green. If I later decide I want that to be 15 tics and I pull on the right edge the additional 5 tics will be white. Then I need to select the 15 tic length and redo the overlay. Is there a better way to do this, or just a limitation of the overlay effect? Not bad when it's primary colors but when I'm doing say a purple shade to a yellow shade it sometimes takes a couple tries to find the exact same color values again.

Thank you so much for all the work you've done on this piece of software. This is my first year playing with all the blinky flashy and I could have never done everything in RGB using some of the other popular tools out there. I work in software development for a living, and the rate you've churned out updates, new features, and squashed bugs is impressive to say the least.

--Eric

JHinkle
12-08-2012, 12:12 PM
That behavior was left over from a previous way of doing RGB chases - thanks for telling me I missed it.

Version 9K - now you can apply a RGB Horz chase by just selecting ANY part of the effect - does NOT have to be the complete effect - to apply.

Now when you resize effect - RGB color chase changes also.

Thanks again for the catch.

Joe