PDA

View Full Version : I'm impressed!

Lionking_Tx
12-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Still working on the real show I decided to set up a dummy sequence with some color fading and Nutcracker's snow effect for my roof grid.

It kept bothering that my shiny new pixel tree was dark, so I decided also creating a swirl with Nutcracker.

Long story short...I forgot to stop the running sequence in HLS and imported the new effect for the tree....
It slowed HLS down a bit, but more and more pixels on the tree came alive - I could pretty much watch in real time how the data import progressed.

Joe, I'm really impressed about the stability of HLS so far.

angus40
12-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Impressed is good .......Shocked ! is the next thing you will experience when you come to grips with how easily Hls handles 20 + universes and beggs for more .

I gotta pinch myself everytime i look out at my display and see all them pixels being controlled so easily with Hls a few e681's and a couple of ren48lsd's .

Shocking is to say the least considering i had no clue this stuff existed 1 year ago today .

Lionking_Tx
12-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Impressed is good .......Shocked ! is the next thing you will experience when you come to grips with how easily Hls handles 20 + universes and beggs for more .

I gotta pinch myself everytime i look out at my display and see all them pixels being controlled so easily with Hls a few e681's and a couple of ren48lsd's .

Shocking is to say the least considering i had no clue this stuff existed 1 year ago today .

I'm currently at 27 universes, so I already passed that shock :)