PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug in adding "Select Channel and Assign to Group"

Dennis Cherry
12-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Imported a LOR sequence and started making my "Select Channels and Assign to Group", I did not change any universes or channel numbers as these are working correctly in my display.

Built 5 groups, some where reordered and display in the "Select Display Group to Work On"

Built the 6th group did a reorder then "Select Display Group to Work On" and got a blank screen, no channels, grid, or timings. Thought I made a mistake went back and checked everything and looked fine, but would not display. Next step was delete the group and make a new one with the same channels, got the same results.

So I went and created a new group of channels (7th) from my import, this group did not have channels from the 6th group that would not display, and the 7th group displayed correctly, then I selected the 6th group to Work On it would display properly.

Using Version 9D.

Also an import from an earlier version of 9.

JHinkle
12-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Dennis:

Her is what I think happened.

You had a Display Group with multiple channels and you had scrolled that view down.

Currently I do not reset the scroll position to the top when you change Display Groups - I need to look into doing that.

When you ask to display the newly selected Display Group - the old scroll position places the current view below the last channel so the view appears empty.

Scroll up and all would have been fine.

That has bit me several time - never though it might be an issue for someone - so I will look into resetting the scroll position when the Display Group is changed.

Joe

Dennis Cherry
12-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Your absolutely correct, I forgot about that scroll issue.

JHinkle
12-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Code is implemented and works great.

Will be released in 9E - next release in next day or two.

Joe