PDA

View Full Version : HLS can now Shorten your Audio and Sequence

JHinkle
12-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Release 9C.

If your audio has too much dead time at the end of the song or you just want to shorten it - HLS can now perform that function.

Load your Sequence.

Place a GREEN marker in the Audio Ruler where you wish to clip the Audio and Sequence ... NOTE --- Tic Under GREEN marker will be GONE!!!!

HLS will process the audio (PCM file) and shorten it.

HLS will shorten the sequence. Any effect that spans the clip line will be shortened and any beyond the clip line will be discarded.

Enjoy.

Joe

budude
12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
How about lengthening non-musical sequences? That might be there already - don't recall offhand... I do this all the time when doing some "mood" fades, etc and want to add some more. I would expect shorten to work as well.

trcons
12-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks Joe. It worked perfectly.

Tom

JHinkle
12-06-2012, 01:49 AM
How about lengthening non-musical sequences? That might be there already - don't recall offhand... I do this all the time when doing some "mood" fades, etc and want to add some more. I would expect shorten to work as well.

Version 9D will now allow you to add silence of any length to the end of the Audio and Sequence.

Joe

livinglightshows
12-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Joe, the updates you have done the last couple of weeks have been amazing. They have addressed many of my wish list items. Thanks for the hard work!

- Matt