PDA

View Full Version : Active Color Selection

rklarman
11-28-2012, 05:26 PM
I am trying to set colors for all of my channels and cannot find the Active Color Selection checkbox. One of the videos shows how to change colors very easily using this option but I cannot find it. I am looking under Manage Raw Channels. Is it somewhere else?

JHinkle
11-28-2012, 05:33 PM
The video that show Manage Raw .... set the color in the upper right - then mouse click (I think Right) on the color cell to assign the color.

Joe

BrianJ
11-28-2012, 05:34 PM
under manage raw channels, select the color you would like in the color picker (top right) and then right click on the color box of each channel you want to assign that color to

rklarman
11-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Ok sounds good. I was thinking that it would allow me to select many channels and assign the same color. I will do the right click method for each channel.

JHinkle
11-28-2012, 05:50 PM
When using RGB channels --- in the editor --- you can select a number of channels and assign the same color.

Look the the Right Click Menu.

Joe

rklarman
11-28-2012, 05:56 PM
I am using that for my RGB but I have about 600 static channels as well.

My house in the display has RGBs for the rooflines and other houses have red and blue strands. Is there any way to copy and paste the static channels onto the RGB segments and have the color of the static channels set for the RGBs? One song has the red and blue channels alternating about once per second so if I could paste both channels on top of the RGB segment it would save a lot of time.

When using RGB channels --- in the editor --- you can select a number of channels and assign the same color.

Look the the Right Click Menu.

Joe