PDA

View Full Version : What does this Pixel Plane Box mean?

ibby
11-28-2012, 02:07 PM
I get this every time I want to add a PixelPlane effect from nutcracker. What does it mean?

JHinkle
11-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Sounds like your PixelPlane only has 1 pixel where your effect has 400.

You are not doing this properly.

Joe

ibby
11-28-2012, 02:28 PM
OK, I believe that I am doing it wrong. When I go to do output nothing works. NONE of my lights turn on, even if I go to manual test. I deleted the pixel plane effect, saved the file, closed HLS, open HLS, loaded my sequence and hit output but still no lights. I can turn them on with a test pattern via the e681.

In Manage Raw Channels, I created a 400 pixel plane, that it.

What I am doing wrong?

JHinkle
11-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Show where you added the Nutcracker effect to your sequence.

Joe

angus40
11-28-2012, 03:44 PM
did you try some level effects or ramps etc .

you can create effects as normal on the pixel plane . however if your not getting lights from the manual test , you have an issue for sure that has nothing to do with pixel plane , check that you have chosen your correct nic card / ip.

ibby
11-28-2012, 04:40 PM
If I shut down HLS and bring up a sequence that did not have any pixel plane effects added to it the lights work fine.

I have tried it two different ways and I get two different results
No no ramps. I just selected a section, gave it a level effect, selected the level effect area then click drop pixel plane effect onto RGB channels. I get lots of messages like the ones attached and the lights don't work. (none for the whole song)

If I create a level effect, select it then right click it, and add pixel plane effect, I don't get any dialog boxes and it seems to work.

JHinkle
11-28-2012, 05:14 PM
They are all telling you --- you are not doing it properly.

Please check out the videos on this topic.

Joe