PDA

View Full Version : arch sequences defined

jnealand
11-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Some time ago I found / saw a presentation that defined different kind of arch sequences, gave them names and showed a sample video of each type. Stuff like chases, all together, radio bars, back and forth, etc. Can anyone tell me where that info might be. I have been using google, but no luck so far. I even went thru all my bookmarks and animated downloads. Thanks for any help.

Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

bud29
11-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Here is the thread, it was done by Kelly (KYChristmas)

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?19120-Sequencing-Techniques-and-Lesson-1-Arches

kychristmas
11-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Disclaimer: The names are nothing DIYC official. Just ones that I came up with and they seem to fit.

jnealand
11-28-2012, 09:34 PM
I knew I had seen that before, just could not find it. Thanks for the link. And thanks Kelly for doing the tutorial.

Jim

jnealand
11-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Kelly - on your video screen in Vimeo itself you state that the vixen sequences can be downloaded from your website, but I looked for them and there is no link anymore. I got them anyhow via the thread(s) posted above, but you may want to update the website or the vimeo comments.

Jim

kychristmas
12-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Just to follow back, I fixed my whole downloads section today. All the files I have been claiming to share are now available again.