PDA

View Full Version : Site keeps giving me errors, won't show effects

ibby
11-28-2012, 12:46 AM
I have been trying to copied form the gallery with no luck. It says that it copied to the new name but it never shows up. Now i get this:
Notice: ob_flush() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/f_snowstorm.php on line 181

Notice: ob_flush() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/f_snowstorm.php on line 181

Lionking_Tx
11-28-2012, 12:57 AM
I kept getting an internal server errors from Sean's webserver and the last try with snowflakes I just got the same error you did.

Hope it's not my target model that crashed it :shy:

smeighan
11-28-2012, 02:14 AM
I have been trying to copied form the gallery with no luck. It says that it copied to the new name but it never shows up. Now i get this:

This is a warning. I have removed it.

Even getting this warning, i still got your effect generated from meighan.net

http://meighan.net/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TODD-BUTTERFLY.gif

smeighan
11-28-2012, 02:16 AM
I kept getting an internal server errors from Sean's webserver and the last try with snowflakes I just got the same error you did.

Hope it's not my target model that crashed it :shy:

I cant find a user "Lionking_Tx" on meighan.net?

I cant duplicate errors that you guys see unless you always give me:
1) username
2) target name
3) effect name.

the warning message will be gone now.

Lionking_Tx
11-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Oh sorry, used a different user => pegasus1 / target name => megatree / effect ..almost any, but try the "plasma1"....just created it and received an internal server error

smeighan
11-28-2012, 04:17 AM
Oh sorry, used a different user => pegasus1 / target name => megatree / effect ..almost any, but try the "plasma1"....just created it and received an internal server error

your problem is that a 32x42 megatree will take longer to create effects. The error you seeing is your effect took too long.

Try a local install.

some effects are more efficient. Bars, Spirals, Snowflakes. These prob will work on meighan.net

here is a spiral for your tree.

http://meighan.net/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/860/MEGATREE~SPIRAL_SEAN.gif
spirals Effect Settings
username Pegasus1
user_target MEGATREE
effect_class spirals
submit Submit Form to create your effect
effect_name SPIRAL_SEAN
handiness B
number_spirals 4
number_rotations 1
spiral_thickness 4
window_degrees 360
frame_delay 50
sparkles 10
direction cw
rainbow_hue n
color1 #FF1212
color2 #03FF03
color3 #FFD505
color4 #E608FF
color5 #FFFFFF
color6 #FFFFFF
fade_3d y
show_frame n
seq_duration 5
fade_in 0
fade_out 0
speed 1
$use_background N
background_color #FFFFFF
batch 0
OBJECT_NAME spirals

ibby
11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
I keep getting this error when I try to apply a copied effect to my target:

A fatal MySQL error occured.
Query: INSERT into effects_user_hdr( effect_class,username,effect_name,effect_desc,last _upd) values ('butterfly','ibby','TODD-BUTTERFLY','desc',now()) ON DUPLICATE KEY update effect_id='15604', effect_class='butterfly', username='ibby', effect_name='TODD-BUTTERFLY', effect_desc='desc', last_upd=now()
Error: (1062) Duplicate entry '15604' for key 'PRIMARY'

ibby
11-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Also, I keep getting this error in the gallery, when I try to copy. I check the box, give it a name(like TJI_BARS) then click copy checked effects:

"Sorry, didn't copy BAR because you did not give it a new name
Effects Copied"

ibby
11-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I am now able to copy effects from the gallery.I check the box to copy the effect, then under effects it list my renamed copied effect, I select it but for me to apply it to my target, I have to rename it again 1 in order to get past the error message about DUPLICATE KEY. The error message I am seeing now is (it goes on for a long time):

"/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 37: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat" "/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 40: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat" "/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 43: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat" "/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 46: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat" "/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 49: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat" "/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 52: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat" "/users/meighan.net/htdocs/nutcracker/effects/workspaces/826/MEGATREE~TJI_RD_GARL1.gp", line 55: warning: Skipping unreadable file "../targets/effects/MEGATREE.dat"

Lionking_Tx
11-28-2012, 08:18 PM
your problem is that a 32x42 megatree will take longer to create effects. The error you seeing is your effect took too long.

Try a local install.

some effects are more efficient. Bars, Spirals, Snowflakes. These prob will work on meighan.net

here is a spiral for your tree.

Thanx a lot - Local install works fine...created a color wash of 40 seconds and it took a while but completed.

Btw, like the twinkle - looks pretty cool