PDA

View Full Version : Preview not available for segments?

budude
11-24-2012, 02:46 PM
As mentioned elsewhere, I have my MT setup as 32 segments of 42 pixels so I have a Display/Channel group consisting of 32 segments. I was going to draw a preview with this but it doesn't appear to work - should it? Initially it just didn't work - I tried again and HLS crashed - I filled out the little dialog "what were you doing" but is there a core dump or something I should be saving/sending?

I'm using 8.B (it happened in 8.A as well)...

OK - - - so I created a Display group with just my MT raw channels and started on a preview there. I created four multi-channel vectors representing strings 1-4 and played the preview OK - worked great - happy... I then went back to add in the other 28 strings/vectors and it's not allowing me to draw additional strings now... Is there something I have to "unlock" to re-edit my preview?

JHinkle
11-24-2012, 05:08 PM
When you go into edit Preview or Display Preview - the Segments expand so you have access to the channels associated with the Segment.

Last time I checked -- all worked well.

You will still see the Segment channel but I don't let you do anything with it since it is just a place holder.

Joe

budude
11-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Dunno - tried again and now I can put the other channels - not sure what's happening - I hit ESC a few times just be sure I'm not in some odd mode or something but can't figure it out. I got up to 16, ran the preview OK, then tried to add the others and it wouldn't allow me to draw anything again... Guess I'll go out and set up the HW to clear the 'ol head...