PDA

View Full Version : Allegro A6279EA-T for Sale

dnesci
01-19-2008, 02:12 PM
I found the chip at Nu Horizons, but had to buy in bluk. I have 65 excess chips that I am willing to sell. My cost was $1.42 per chip delivered to me. I will sell them for $1.42 each plus shipping $3 plus PayPal charges $0.30 to 2.9% of total.

Anyone interestest please send a pm to dnesci.

LightOut
01-20-2008, 02:09 PM
PM Sent!

(added extra text to "lengthen" post?)

Dan Ross
01-20-2008, 03:22 PM
PM sent also, let me know if you got it.

dnesci
01-21-2008, 03:11 PM
I can't seem to edit my original request, but all of the chips are sold. I'm sorry if you wanted some. Maybe we need a Coop for the chips.

JaysonH
01-22-2008, 02:16 AM
I'm running a parts kit coop in which two projects/parts kits use this very chip. It's very possible/feasible I can allow those interested in these chips to participate in getting just those (unless of course they would need the other parts for a Grinch or Ledtriks - in which case I'm already offering parts kits for both, as in all parts).

Just an idea. Feel free to PM me if interested in just the chips, otherwise if you're interested in all parts for either the Grinch or Ledtriks, visit the coop itself. :)

Jeff Millard
01-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Everyone please remember, you can get samples directly from Allegro. I have gotten 3 sets of them with 6 in each for free since last May. I keep asking... they keep sending them... give it a try and you might be surprised...

Jeff

shocker
01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
i have try but the local office refuse ;(

JaysonH
01-23-2008, 01:19 PM
I believe (and considering its a loss to them to provide free samples) that they'll likely start cracking down, unless you're a legitimate business.

simultekie
01-23-2008, 02:49 PM
I have requested a sample as well ,but was refused also, I just retried again today. That is a hard little sucker to get!

Jeff Millard
01-23-2008, 06:14 PM
I believe (and considering its a loss to them to provide free samples) that they'll likely start cracking down, unless you're a legitimate business.

Three weeks ago I tried again. Ordered two sets, one for me and one for a close friend (me) I now have both in hand.

Still works...

Jeff

dnesci
01-23-2008, 08:23 PM
After being told by the local rep that they are not available to hobbiests, they arrive four weeks latter. Don't give up. I went and purchased a bunch thinking the samples would never come.

pixeldigger
01-25-2008, 08:49 AM
I've requested twice since late december, but haven't received anything.

How long do they usually take?

ikabod
01-29-2008, 03:38 PM
My request since mid december just arrived yesterday.

ClarkGriswold
01-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I've requested twice since late december, but haven't received anything.

How long do they usually take?

I received mine in 2-3 weeks.

simultekie
01-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Well I guess that they don't like us in Canada, I even e-mailed the Canadian rep and he didn't reply. If anyone is buying bulk,Please,Please let me know

Deast
01-29-2008, 11:41 PM
I requested mine on December 9th, and received them last week, ordered a sample of the 76, and had them in hand in less than a week. But I do have a business, well I did.

grages
01-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Three weeks ago I tried again. Ordered two sets, one for me and one for a close friend (me) I now have both in hand.

Still works...

Jeff

In Florida they have cracked down almost from the beginning. I requested 6 and my brother did also. Then 2 of my friends did also, My brother and I got 6 but the 2 friends received 4 each and one of them received a phone call to boot. Several others from Florida have also received nothing. The only problem with buying them is availability. I will have to try again, hell I work for a Huge R&D company.

SyPTo
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I have requested a sample as well ,but was refused also, I just retried again today. That is a hard little sucker to get!

makes me wonder if you fill out the whole form...company adress etc...

don't just fill something in there, atleast make it sound believable... i've ordered all kinds of different chips from them and got all of them...

simultekie
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
makes me wonder if you fill out the whole form...company adress etc...

don't just fill something in there, atleast make it sound believable... i've ordered all kinds of different chips from them and got all of them...

I did, but I think that it is because I am in Canada. They have another distributor there and when the requests are sent to them, they are canceled. Got to find a way around this, I am willing to pay for them. Just that nobody wants to sell 6

Aurbo99
02-13-2008, 04:18 PM
I did, but I think that it is because I am in Canada. They have another distributor there and when the requests are sent to them, they are canceled. Got to find a way around this, I am willing to pay for them. Just that nobody wants to sell 6

Greetings Peter,

Glad to see another Martimer here (I'm in Greenwood, NS) do you work at/for Gagetown?

Cheers
Steve

Ronp
02-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Gagetown? Isnt that a us army training camp?Been there many moons ago.

simultekie
03-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Well great news, my chips arrived on March 3rd. I guess that they gave in. Now i just have to get my computer configured.