PDA

View Full Version : Thanks KC

dovaka
06-27-2007, 12:29 AM
It amazes me how much you do for this community; for free.

I would definitely by you a beer or two, or some apple juice, or chocolate milk.

If you're ever in MS (beware the humidity) let me know.

I know you don't do this for money but it would be nice to be able to show some sort of gratitude.

Like a tip jar or something.

For now, I guess this'll have to do.

Thanks.

Greg in Canby
06-27-2007, 12:50 AM
Dittos, I tip my hat to you KC.
Greg

KC
06-28-2007, 07:01 PM
It's like your mom says, "Your smiling face is thanks enough." But if I'm ever in MS, count on me taking you up on that beer. And a shower.

Just remember this attitude of yours when I get fired from my job because I keep falling asleep at the keyboard from working on Vixen until the wee hours. THEN I'll put out the tip jar to avoid homelessness. ;)

Thank you for the kind words, they're always appreciated.

brandonj
10-21-2007, 03:10 PM
I had to bring this post back up yo yhe front. I have been lurking around here for a little while trying to soak it all in. Finially registered because I really wnated to open a fire hose of appreciation to KC and the rest of the contributors on this site. This stuff is AMAZING!!! I put together a simple parallel port LED output board to mess with, and I am lovin' it! This is the kinda stuff that makes going to sleep a struggle.
Now for the hard part, deciding witch controller setup to use :shock:

Again, thanks to ALL!!!

Dan Ross
10-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Thank you KC for all your hard work and awesome support on the best piece of software in the DIY community, without you this hobby of ours would not be what it is today.