PDA

View Full Version : install of nutcracker error

boarder3
10-21-2012, 05:58 PM
i tried everything even changing to port 100 even though i dont have skype or anything else on this comp. heres the error i get everything loads as supposed to just get error after trying to make new models. The other issue i have is with jpg files for my matrix so i posted 2 files tell me if im filling in something wrong. The jpg i was doing online not local

smeighan
10-21-2012, 08:24 PM
i tried everything even changing to port 100 even though i dont have skype or anything else on this comp. heres the error i get everything loads as supposed to just get error after trying to make new models. The other issue i have is with jpg files for my matrix so i posted 2 files tell me if im filling in something wrong. The jpg i was doing online not local

so a couple of things

1) Your local install will be fine if you get a table like you got,
2) The error message on the left looks strange to me and is certainly a coding issue, not a install issue
3) The picture on the right shows you are using the pictures effect. As you can see by the current status
http://meighan.net/nutcracker/effects/nc_status.php

pictures effect is broken. it has been broken for weeks. I fixed gif effect last thursday, i am getting ready to release a new pictures today or tomorrow that will fix its issue.

so
install is fine, dont use pictures yet, i will look into the error on the left.

thanks