PDA

View Full Version : What Type of Video needs to be used on a Projector?

JHinkle
10-18-2012, 08:37 AM
I am developing a program that will extract the Audio track from Video so that the audio can be used to sequence a show while the video may be used on a projector.

I've already have it working with MP4.

What other file types do I need to design and test for?

Thanks for your response.

Joe

BrianJ
10-18-2012, 09:00 AM
for my needs, I would like to see avi's and mkv's if possible. I assume others may like to see flv capabilites. If one file type is troublesome in implementation then not to worry as video conversion is easily done.
Thanks for this Joe, I hope you are enjoying the creation process as much as we are enjoying using your software.

kychristmas
10-18-2012, 10:23 AM
I am developing a program that will extract the Audio track from Video so that the audio can be used to sequence a show while the video may be used on a projector.

I've already have it working with MP4.

What other file types do I need to design and test for?

Thanks for your response.

Joe

I don't do video in my show, but I would think the more important thing would be for you to choose a format that is the easiest for you and provides the most utilities.

Video conversion is inexpensive and fairly easy. So I say you choose one or two formats that work well for you and we convert our video to those formats.

As always, you are amazing with delivery of new features and functionality.

Kelly

JHinkle
10-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Kelly

I have released my converter already. --- see another thread;

Should extract audio from many different type.

Thanks for the input.

Joe

kychristmas
10-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Kelly

I have released my converter already. --- see another thread;

Should extract audio from many different type.

Thanks for the input.

Joe

So between 8:37 when you posted and 10:20 when I posted, you built it and released it? :)

angus40
10-18-2012, 10:49 AM
,wmv would be great also :)