PDA

View Full Version : Rigol Oscilliscopes/Support

dirknerkle
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
I have a Rigol 1052E that I purchased a couple years ago, and it's just been terrific. I ran into a little problem with a few of the knobs however -- they cracked and one so badly it wouldn't stay on.

I logged into Rigol Technologies' web site and casually filled out a "contact us" form, and commented about my problem and asked where I might find a replacement set of knobs for the model I had, if even they were available.

I received a reply the next morning from one of the technical support folks, and he didn't hesitate to offer to send me whatever I needed if I'd just provide my mailing address. I thanked him and did as he asked in my reply.

About 3 days later a padded envelope arrived containing all the knobs I needed. No charge.

THAT's fantastic customer service. I wanted to share my experience with others -- and if you're curious about oscilliscopes, I wouldn't hesitate to look at Rigol. I'm very pleased with mine and now, their service, too.

kingofkya
10-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Thats really good support considering its a sub $1k scope. I guess they figure its cheaper to just send you the parts rather than talk on the phone for an hour or so to place your order, with a $9 or more per hour employee.