PDA

View Full Version : Delete Display Group

jimbo3301
10-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi Joe

When sequencing, I've gone to select a display group to work on under Manage Channels and on a couple occasions accidentally selected Delete Display Group instead, made a selection and deleted my selection. Ugh.... And no I don't need new glasses. Would it be possible to ether move that selection down the menu or add a confirmation box before deleting the item?

Thanks

Jim

JHinkle
10-09-2012, 10:56 AM
It's gone in the Next Release - 7A.

Joe

rfallatt
10-09-2012, 11:11 AM
I cant believe you just posted this, I have been on the fence about suggesting it for a week now and I just sat down and wrote Joe a email about it this morning.

Hi Joe

When sequencing, I've gone to select a display group to work on under Manage Channels and on a couple occasions accidentally selected Delete Display Group instead, made a selection and deleted my selection. Ugh.... And no I don't need new glasses. Would it be possible to ether move that selection down the menu or add a confirmation box before deleting the item?

Thanks

Jim

jimbo3301
10-09-2012, 11:32 AM
I cant believe you just posted this, I have been on the fence about suggesting it for a week now and I just sat down and wrote Joe a email about it this morning.

Great minds think alike! Thanks Joe!