PDA

View Full Version : Monster duet to phantom

Festus
09-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Well.... This is my first sequence for Halloween... I know I am 'behind the curve' on my sequencing... I cheated a bit by using a LOR HolidayCoro singing pumpkin sequence. I modified it to a Monster Duet changing the sequencing and a small bit of audio editing...

How's it look? Hopefully th eimbed work.. if not, I will post the YouTube link. :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXn4bByPho

Festus
09-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Looks like the imbed didn't go... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXn4bByPho

JackFrost
09-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Wow .. sorry for the bad ratings/review , but .... the design is GREAT ... but the sequence is something to be desired ... :blink:

Festus
09-22-2012, 10:20 PM
OUCH! Body Blow!

Wow .. sorry for the bad ratings/review , but .... the design is GREAT ... but the sequence is something to be desired ... :blink:

budude
09-22-2012, 10:38 PM
dunno - - looked/sounded pretty good to me! Good Job! Frankly it's nice to hear something other than the same-o same-o songs everyone else does (myself included...).

jaywalk101
09-22-2012, 10:52 PM
looks good to me! I'm still dragging my feet on Halloween this year.. I'm thinking about trying to squeeze out a singing pumpkin and buying the pre-sequenced songs for Thriller, Ghostbusters, and Monster Mash (since I already used these last year.... :) ) nice job!

Wayne J
09-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Looks great! It's not "cheating" that what they are there for, to use.
I fixed the embed link in the first post too. :thup:

Festus
09-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Thank you for kind remarks and fixing the imbed... what did I do wrong? BTW: I did not use Papagayo on this... still trying to figure that one out..

Wayne J
09-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Thank you for kind remarks and fixing the imbed... what did I do wrong? BTW: I did not use Papagayo on this... still trying to figure that one out..

When inserting a video, copy the url of the video (not the "embed" link) and then click the "Insert Video" button. paste the url in the box and it should work.

JackFrost
09-23-2012, 08:15 AM
OUCH! Body Blow!
my apologies ...

I know these voice to mouth movements take a LOT of time ( I'm trying to do "BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE" and "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT" having two snowmen wireframes with faces and mouths , doing the singing/talking ) and mine is a LOT worse ...

Festus
09-23-2012, 06:00 PM
my apologies ...

I know these voice to mouth movements take a LOT of time ( I'm trying to do "BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE" and "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT" having two snowmen wireframes with faces and mouths , doing the singing/talking ) and mine is a LOT worse ...

No worries... I have thick skin... I was sitting in front of the monsters signing the song in a mirror trying to capture the mouth movements while sequencing... I probably looked really stupid... good thing my wife was asleep upstairs... My dog kept looking at me like I was a genuine idiot....

When inserting a video, copy the url of the video (not the "embed" link) and then click the "Insert Video" button. paste the url in the box and it should work.

Thank you for the explanation...

Wayne J
09-23-2012, 06:43 PM
No worries... I have thick skin... I was sitting in front of the monsters signing the song in a mirror trying to capture the mouth movements while sequencing... I probably looked really stupid... good thing my wife was asleep upstairs... My dog kept looking at me like I was a genuine idiot....

Thank you for the explanation...

OK... now I feel better. I did that too. LOL

Festus
09-23-2012, 06:55 PM
After confessign my sins and knowing I am not alone.. I feel much better as well... LOL... hahaha

johnpdo
10-08-2012, 11:23 PM
I love your sequence. Been wanting to do that song, too. I'd steal it from you in a heartbeat. I've used Papayago with some success, but it takes some work. Good job!

scubaspookf
10-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Looking good