PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU planning to use Nutcracker in YOUR show this year - then read on...

budude
08-24-2012, 07:17 PM
OK guys - there are a great many of you that are drooling at what Sean has been doing with Nutcracker for many months now. I think we can all agree that it's obviously taking him a LOT of time and a LOT of resources to support this effort. While it may not be on feature parity with Madrix or other commercial applications (or maybe it is - who knows!) you can see that it will allow you to create some really great effects in your shows. Madrix costs well north of $1000 - Nutcracker - oh yeah - - $0...

So - - I ask now that it's time to help a guy out - go to Sean's site and you'll notice a PayPal donation button (after you log in...) - I think you know what you need to do from there - yes?

Please - think of how this software will be game changer for your show this year and how much time it will save you and try to put a monetary value to that and give.

Thanks everyone - and especially thanks to Sean for all his efforts!

angus40
08-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks Brian I was wondering where the donate button was .

we appreciate your work 10 fold Sean , would be lost without your gift of nutcracker .

to all using nutcracker i challenge you to meet my donation >>>>

Nutcracker: RGB Effects Builder $30.00

Thanks heaps Sean

kychristmas
08-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Totally agree guys. Unfortunately, many members do not realize how difficult Pixels and sequencing would be without tools like this. Considering this is Sean's first year, It's amazing the product he has put out. A great tool that is compatible with 4 different sequencers at the moment. Amazing.

Donation Made! Thanks Sean.

Donny M. Carter
08-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Completely agree Brian!

smeighan
08-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Totally agree guys. Unfortunately, many members do not realize how difficult Pixels and sequencing would be without tools like this. Considering this is Sean's first year, It's amazing the product he has put out. A great tool that is compatible with 4 different sequencers at the moment. Amazing.

Donation Made! Thanks Sean.

thanks everyone, i am glad nutcracker is of use.

as i have said since fenruary, nutcracker will be free, open source and i do not expect donations. i am grateful to everyone who has donated, it has offset the costs of running the server

i look forward to seeing what people create this christmas

kychristmas
08-25-2012, 09:41 AM
thanks everyone, i am glad nutcracker is of use.

as i have said since fenruary, nutcracker will be free, open source and i do not expect donations. i am grateful to everyone who has donated, it has offset the costs of running the server

i look forward to seeing what people create this christmas

Trust me, this donation may be one of the most selfish things I've done on here. We have a very high stake in your success:)