PDA

View Full Version : can nutcracker do this

boarder3
08-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I made mini trees with pixels and first row of 8 second row of 7 and so on till i reach top can i put that into nutcracker so i can make effects for it. If so im gonna make alot of 2d trees all different sizes. The problem with 2d trees is if you dont make them like im saying it never looks like a point at the top. In the second picture of 2d tree you can see the top doesnt really look like a tree. And input would be great.

smeighan
08-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I made mini trees with pixels and first row of 8 second row of 7 and so on till i reach top can i put that into nutcracker so i can make effects for it. If so im gonna make alot of 2d trees all different sizes. The problem with 2d trees is if you dont make them like im saying it never looks like a point at the top. In the second picture of 2d tree you can see the top doesnt really look like a tree. And input would be great.

This basically a single string. I will be releasing the single string effects (chases, arches) soon. You will be able to use that.

there are not enough pixels on your mini tree for most of my effects. Things like meteors, gifs, text they all probably need more pixels

angus40
08-06-2012, 01:10 AM
This basically a single string. I will be releasing the single string effects (chases, arches) soon. You will be able to use that.

there are not enough pixels on your mini tree for most of my effects. Things like meteors, gifs, text they all probably need more pixels

Ha Ha Ha ......................... Sean these are famous last words :) No matter how many pixels we have its never enough .

Yeah ! Yeah ! I know I have the addiction problem .

Cheers

Richard