PDA

View Full Version : Nutcracker and HLS

Henedce
05-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Decided tonight to play with HLS. Besides the output errors with Nutcracker (Note output files are still in prototype stage) all I can say is WOW . For managing big channel counts and ease of sequencing, with my initial 1 hour of play time I van see an extremely powerful sequencing software in the making. Joe has done an amazing job. It is a little more techno advanced than Vixen 2.x.x.x but once you get your mind around it , so far it seems to work well. Anyways enough chatter here is the video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sHABs-Tyno&feature=youtu.be

Not sure if its the way I have my outputs set or an error but the garlands meet somewhere in the middle ??

smeighan
05-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Decided tonight to play with HLS. Besides the output errors with Nutcracker (Note output files are still in prototype stage) all I can say is WOW . For managing big channel counts and ease of sequencing, with my initial 1 hour of play time I van see an extremely powerful sequencing software in the making. Joe has done an amazing job. It is a little more techno advanced than Vixen 2.x.x.x but once you get your mind around it , so far it seems to work well. Anyways enough chatter here is the video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sHABs-Tyno&feature=youtu.be

Not sure if its the way I have my outputs set or an error but the garlands meet somewhere in the middle ??

looks nice, not sure why the garlands looked like that.If the nutcracker gif looks ok, i just wonder what would cause this. the other effects for HLS look like they were working. In Nutcracker, i create effects in an internal nutcracker frm. I then call the export engines for vixen,lor, hls. The same hls modeule does all the exports and it doesn't have any code in it that is effect specific.

When you create one of your garlands, can u export it to vixen and then compare it to hls?

between joe and i we will figure out what is happening.

thanks again.

Henedce
05-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Removed by author.