PDA

View Full Version : HLS supports Nutcracker files

JHinkle
05-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I have implemented what I call PixelPlane capability into HLS.

You identify the number of pixels you want to control. It is up to you to set the Universe Number and Channel number to match your hardware.

Nutcracker will export a HLS formatted file that can be then positioned within your sequence.

In the Sequence Editor - you see only a Single Channel that represents your PixelPlane so you are not burdened with a lot of channels.

HLS will only output your PixelPlane data - which means it is not viewable in Preview Mode.

If anyone is interested - let me know and I will make a video on how to use the feature.

Joe

smeighan
05-13-2012, 12:16 PM
I have implemented what I call PixelPlane capability into HLS.

You identify the number of pixels you want to control. It is up to you to set the Universe Number and Channel number to match your hardware.

Nutcracker will export a HLS formatted file that can be then positioned within your sequence.

In the Sequence Editor - you see only a Single Channel that represents your PixelPlane so you are not burdened with a lot of channels.

HLS will only output your PixelPlane data - which means it is not viewable in Preview Mode.

If anyone is interested - let me know and I will make a video on how to use the feature.

Joe
Thank you joe, your Hls sequencer probably has the most efficient way of importing nutcracker data. In other words for any animation sequence nutcracker produces, your file is 3-10 times smaller than vixen,lsp or lor.

Again, thanks forthe support