PDA

View Full Version : Nutcracker: bug fix for LOR lms and lcb files



smeighan
04-24-2012, 01:56 AM
I have fixed the regression i caused in the LOR lms and lcb files.

Please create some effects and give it a try.

Here is a video of me loading an effect into LOR and also loading the lcb file.
http://meighan.net/nutcracker/tutorials/lor_lms_lcb.swf

Here is a video of me loading the lms into LSP

http://meighan.net/nutcracker/tutorials/lsp_lms.swf

If anyone has hardware i would be curious to see that the LMS file is producing data correctly on your RGB targets.


thanks

dougd
04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
I have my 24x24 matrix drawn in my S3 visualizer. The problems I have run into are, I never get information for pixel 1 in all my strings. The lms file never has a S1-P1, S2-P1, S3-P3... When I did text, the lms file only exported the lines it had information on. That would make it hard to copy and paste into sequence. My thinking would be it would always exports all strings and all pixels whether they were used or not. I hope any of this makes sense.

smeighan
04-24-2012, 10:51 AM
I have my 24x24 matrix drawn in my S3 visualizer. The problems I have run into are, I never get information for pixel 1 in all my strings. The lms file never has a S1-P1, S2-P1, S3-P3... When I did text, the lms file only exported the lines it had information on. That would make it hard to copy and paste into sequence. My thinking would be it would always exports all strings and all pixels whether they were used or not. I hope any of this makes sense.

I have edge conditions i will be fixing. Missing the first pixel is one of them.

When i am done, every pixel of every string will be there. I am next going to fix the make_vixen.php module. after that, i will start scrubbing all the existing effects.
When they are nice and shiny i will start on a native, msq file, for lsp.

pixeldigger
04-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Sean,

Looking good!
I have to tweak my model (I built my tree backwards, right to left . . . . .)