PDA

View Full Version : got snow

Ronp
12-14-2007, 01:48 PM
We got a flurry last night 12 inches worth :lol:

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/12/34712464378.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=7288266)[/img]

Trepidati0n
12-14-2007, 02:42 PM
The real question is...do the lights still work. :wink:

pete
12-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I got 8 inches thre hours north of ronp, My light ran threw the whole storm. And came out shining.

Pete

biffklg
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
I wish it would stop snowing here. I don't think we have had more than 3 or 4 days since Thanksgiving that it has not snowed a little. I am tired of digging my lights out of snow banks! Of course it doesn't help to have a neighbor that says he loves the lights show and then buries my lights when he snow throws his driveway! I have dug them out 4 or 5 times so far, I think today is going to be the last time. I just got done spending about 3 hours digging a few things out and chopping down snow piles that block the veiw. My clear yard strips look like flouresent bulbs under the snow. I had to dig my flood lights out front this morning. They were about 8 inches under snow (from snowplow) Took about 1/2 hour of digging to find them both even with them on, broke the green bulb in the process. Doesn't help that we have had 2 rain, ice, snow storm combinations so far. So far everything is still working fine. Our donations are consistant and I think I will reach the goal of $500.

UGGGGG! Another 4 inches of snow AGAIN today! I think all my weekends are going to be spent clearing snow and cleaning up after my neighbor. I had a talk with him today and he didn't sound to happy about my suggestions. Had a very good night for traffic and donations. We are at 327 so far!

Walden
12-15-2007, 01:39 PM
A huge snow storm is just hitting me this morning, about 1 inch in 25 mins

Michael
12-16-2007, 01:29 AM
Yea Biffklg I know what you mean. We are just a little north of you and we have the same problem especially with any of the ground items. The 2" layer of ice has everything frozen in, and then the snow just piles up on top of it. We shoveled out this morning and in the afternoon when the TV crew came to film, many of our lights were burried again. They have a short clip on www.NBC15.com if you want to see. About all I can suggest, is keep on digging.

- Michael