PDA

View Full Version : Sorry it's so quiet

DynamoBen
07-29-2011, 11:23 PM
Sorry it's so quiet folks. I've been busy prepping for a conference I'm attending and speaking at and I bought a house last week. :shock: I will try to get back to this soon, after all the show must go on.

ags0000
07-30-2011, 12:34 AM
I've been wondering about the silence. I'm glad to hear that you're still involved. I'm distracted by many other pressing items myself right now. I'm still working on this stuff, in the background though. Sometimes it's just thinking in my head for a few moments, but I'm still at least thinking about it.

DynamoBen
07-31-2011, 12:12 AM
I suspect this is the calm before the storm for many. I know that as soon as Sept hits I need to be gearing up for Halloween. I don't expect to have anything for Christmas this year but I may very well next.

pmscientist
08-01-2011, 12:03 AM
It's all good. Life occurs. It's just a hobby after all. Sept. is about when things will get going for me this year as well. Weddings and some lawn and home repair took most of my 'free' time this summer. Did you buy a house with lighting in mind? :D

DynamoBen
08-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Did you buy a house with lighting in mind? :D

I think it will work once one of the trees gets removed. Not the biggest yard but that helps keep costs low.

chilloutdocdoc
08-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I also have been slammed with life and haven't been my contributing self. :/

DynamoBen
08-19-2011, 05:00 PM
My conference is over and no house stuff for the moment. Now I just have to remember where I left off. ;)