PDA

View Full Version : New Home for PropController

DynamoBen
06-04-2011, 12:54 PM
I felt like we were getting squished and needed a little room. I asked the other mods and admins and they gave us a new home. Feel free to stretch out and discuss all things PropController related.

budude
06-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Great idea - that original thread would have been a nightmare to traverse after a while!

DynamoBen
06-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Great idea - that original thread would have been a nightmare to traverse after a while!

I'm tempted to parse/copy out some of the discussions to their own threads so things don't get lost.

chilloutdocdoc
06-04-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm working on going through and finding all of the feature requests to put them in their own thread. Almost done.

DynamoBen
06-04-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm working on going through and finding all of the feature requests to put them in their own thread. Almost done.

I copied the Renard discussion to its own thread, and the "to do" stuff to its own thread. I will stop there for now since you are going through it.

The end goal is to copy out the internal threads so we can continue working but leave the original intact.

chilloutdocdoc
06-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Feel free to continue. I'll link the master request as I see new requests and things pop up.

Josh

DynamoBen
06-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Feel free to continue. I'll link the master request as I see new requests and things pop up.

Josh

I think we are up to date.