PDA

View Full Version : Supporting Member notifications

kychristmas
01-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Brian,
I think you need to come up with a way of notifying supporting members that their subrscription is running out. I just spent 30 min, trying to clean up my PM's so I could send a message out. Now I realize that's its because I reverted back to "Member" and I don't have the privledges.

Ok, 30 min might be a bit of an exageration, but still frustrating :) Sad thing is, I think I remember the same problem last year!

Kelly

bluegecko
01-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Just remember, Christmas is gone, clearance lights are paid for... time to pay Brian!

steve_hirst
01-18-2011, 07:02 PM
thanks, reminded me that mine was coming up. I still had a week but might as well get it done.

cmitcham
01-18-2011, 07:03 PM
just replying to see if i am due... hahaha

edit - whew, but i know it wont be long. i second that a reminder would be great. i'm sure brian has nothing else to work on :)

ErnieHorning
01-18-2011, 07:12 PM
just replying to see if i am due...Click on setting, go down on left under ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Paid Subscriptions’. The top line will show the active dates of you member subscriptions.

kychristmas
01-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Click on setting, go down on left under ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Paid Subscriptions’. The top line will show the active dates of you member subscriptions.

I realize that, but again, then I have to remember to check it. I wasn't criticizing, I was just making a suggestion.

Just remember, Christmas is gone, clearance lights are paid for... time to pay Brian!

You left out an important part. Christmas is gone, clearance lights are paid for, "money is gone", time to pay Brian!

Macrosill
01-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Brian,
I think you need to come up with a way of notifying supporting members that their subrscription is running out. I just spent 30 min, trying to clean up my PM's so I could send a message out. Now I realize that's its because I reverted back to "Member" and I don't have the privledges.

Ok, 30 min might be a bit of an exageration, but still frustrating :) Sad thing is, I think I remember the same problem last year!

Kelly

I will have to look into what we can do.

IdunBenhad
01-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi:
Gee Whiz! I joined a year ago, TODAY. Didn't even realize it 'till I saw this post.

You're paid, Brian and thanks for your hard work.

Jrd
01-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Brian,

Kelly

Do you have a Google account? If so then you can create a recurring event in Google Calendar that sends you an email reminder on a specific date which you can set to a couple days before your subscription runs out or whenever you like.