PDA

View Full Version : New Forum "Radio Waves"

Macrosill
12-22-2010, 03:03 PM
I have created a new forum titled "Radio Waves" at the request of the membership.

This forum is for anything and everything to do with getting your radio signal out to the viewers. Transmitters, antennas, RDS and anything that fits.

It would be great to move any threads that pertain to this topic into the new forum.

I moved 173 threads from the Other hardware forum to Radio Waves. I did this based on title alone.
I am asking for your help. If you find any threads you feel should be moved into this new forum please send me a link to the thread via PM on the board. Once I get notified I will move the thread.

I did not realize how big the topic of transmitters was. Thanks to those who brought it to my attention.

Thanks for your help and support.

As usual, comments are always welcomed.

ukewarrior
12-22-2010, 04:07 PM
This is a great idea Brian.

Nice work.

IdunBenhad
12-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi:
Thanks, Brian. There are many people who will get a lot of information from this thread.

Mactayl
12-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Great news. :p

Thanks Brian,

griffixdc
12-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry to spam this thread i will remove as soon as my conflict is resolved...How do you post/place a new thread post?....someone said there is a post new thread button, i don't see that anywhere. Please guide me in the right direction to posting a message, i just cant seem to figure it out... i have no problem replying just cant seem to post a message...it must be simple because newbies do it. thanks in advance

chelmuth
12-22-2010, 06:10 PM
It's visible when you're in a forum with the listing of all the threads in the forum. Right when Post Reply is when you're actually reading one of the threads.

Jrd
12-23-2010, 02:14 AM
Looks great Brian, but you may want to add something like this to the description "This is the place to talk about anything related to FM Transmitters." Just saying, some newbies might need something more descriptive then what you have.

Macrosill
12-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Looks great Brian, but you may want to add something like this to the description "This is the place to talk about anything related to FM Transmitters." Just saying, some newbies might need something more descriptive then what you have.

As you wish!