PDA

View Full Version : Sluggish page loads

Macrosill
11-30-2010, 09:54 AM
I wanted to start a seperate thread about slow page loads. Not timeouts or server errors.

I have noticed some sluggish performance with slow page loads, 3-5 sec for a page to load.

I reverted something that changed the day I started to receive complaints about performance.

Let me know if you notice quicked page loads, no difference or longer load times.

I appreciate your help and patience. I also apologize for these annoyances and inconveniences.

I have currently planned to upgrade the entire forum software after the new year. Now is just not a good time to do it. Too many people rely on this site for troubleshooting issues during this season.

Again, thanks for your help. Your input is really helpful.

Livermore-Dad
11-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Still quite sluggish, but not seeing timeouts, but ya page load times are still quite slow. I'm more than willing to assist in testing if you need it

Tory

Livermore-Dad
11-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Snappy now!

Jrd
12-01-2010, 03:43 AM
Some times it takes 3-5 seconds for a page to load for me because my internet is slow, I would think vBulletin would have a diagnostic page load timer that could be turned on, would this help? Or not since it probably only measures how long PHP takes to render the page?

By upgrade you mean updating vBulletin to the latest version right?

Macrosill
12-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Yes, vBulletin version 4