PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get a schedule to start

Omnicef
11-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Okay, everything works, equipment and sequence wise. Decided to just work out the background by timing it in the scheduler as I know Nothing about scripting, but I cannot get the scheduler to start a thing. Opened vixen, scheduler, picked the sequence, time etc click ok, click ok again and scheduler closes and vixen remains with nothing else open. Time goes by and nothing happens. :(

Any clue what I might be doing wrong???

charmz
11-26-2007, 12:03 AM
Set plugins
did u make a program
did u sched it for pm and not am also when u turn on if nothing happens try hitting restart all timers then hit resume all

also make sure you reset your board by selecting channels right next to the plugins in the tool bar hit unselect all it will reset board then try restarting all timers if that doesnt work or u need real time help please join us in the chat room.

Charmz

Omnicef
11-26-2007, 03:54 PM
4 hours of beating my head against the screen, wife walks up and ask, innocently, "Should the computer time be in pm as well?" The simplest things.... :oops:

Walden
11-26-2007, 03:59 PM
lol that sucks.

Macrosill
11-26-2007, 05:58 PM
4 hours of beating my head against the screen, wife walks up and ask, innocently, "Should the computer time be in pm as well?" The simplest things.... :oops:

ROFLMAO, this is one of the funniest things I have heard in some time.