PDA

View Full Version : Spiraling - Do you hear what I hear

tjetzer
10-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Has anyone sequenced this song, and if you have are you willing the share?
I've been working on mine quite a bit and am not happy with the result so far. I'd like see what some others are doing with this song.

I have attached my sequence and profile for anyone that's interested to take a look.

olingerjccj
10-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I have this one completed, I can post it when I get home. It is for 96 channels 24 ch Mega tree 4 arches 6 chs each. Some other stuff.

John

olingerjccj
10-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Has anyone sequenced this song, and if you have are you willing the share?
I've been working on mine quite a bit and am not happy with the result so far. I'd like see what some others are doing with this song.

I have attached my sequence and profile for anyone that's interested to take a look.

I just got to look at yours and I have to say it looks great. I feel you did a fine job personally I would go with it, put that one on the done file.

Here is mine if to want to look

barbotte
10-28-2010, 11:23 PM
I just got to look at yours and I have to say it looks great. I feel you did a fine job personally I would go with it, put that one on the done file.

Here is mine if to want to look
hey i want to try yours but i need to know witch version of the song you used as some are longuer or shorter ... who sing it ??
thanks

olingerjccj
10-29-2010, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=barbotte;131455]hey i want to try yours but i need to know witch version of the song you used as some are longuer or shorter ... who sing it ??
thanks[/QUOT

I got he audio here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StT2gXxxrXA

John